3

Leech miracle

The leech is moving on jumei's hand
Giant leech...ouch...eeeeee!!!

Brave

My lacrimal glands were hyperactive yesterday night. I was alone in my room(home) .No stimulation, but hyper-secretion. There should be reasons for anythings that happened.My tears must be accumulated for a long time and also my emotion. Anyway, i felt relief after all.

Back to the tittle. LEECH....have you ever touch this small sucker ??? or have you been the victim of it ????? People nowadays are using them as medical therapy. Although i do know something about them from my mum, but it was just too disgusting when you approached them and 'USE' them. Friday, after finished ur last Conass, Zarina,Jumei and me went to pejabat bendahari UM to settle some stuff. On the way back to sixth, Zarina was attracted by Expo-inovasi dan kreativiti UM which was mentioned by Prof Cheah if not mistake. There is still plenty of time before my bus departed, so i just followed them.

The exhibition was nothing interesting. Just like what I did during MRSM. When we were just about to leave this boring exhibition, an attractive poster...." Leech Miracle". A small booth with a lot of leeches moving on the table. Gosh.....disgusting. Zarina felt nausea immediately. Actually i was shocked. Jumesa don't have much expression. I am always the one who over expression. Then, we approached one of the explainer there. and she tried to explain the function of leech. She said, the organic leech will help us to suck out our dirty blood. Simple word, it can help us detoxified our blood. I was wondering, ARe you sure????? I noticed that they even read about the ANATOMY of leech in order to conduct this experiment. Because there is a poster which clearly explain the anatomy of leech. I was about to laugh out when i saw that poster, I am too, a learner of Anatomy, luckily not about Leech. hahaha!!! Then she started to promote, " adik adik, you wan to try??? it can help you to reduce your pimples !!" OMG!! I would never ever let the stupid leech to attach on my face and suck the blood from one of the branch of my facial artery or maybe vein. Keep them away from me!!!!!!!!By the way, there are a lot of questions in my little brain, are they learn something about anatomy of human face before they decided to put the leech on our face?? Did they know which artery or vein of our face will be sucked??? Will it cause infection???Hmmmm.....lot and lot of questions from my brain. I am glad that i can think like a medical student.^^
After all, it was a nice experience.leech also can be 'doctor'....

3 comments:

SengYee said...

Seriously i need to re-read some of the sentences in the blog post..coz i cant understand those doctor's 'word'..haha...XD

Junie said...

lol...

meifu: then u shall take her books n read them during ur sem break... haha.... XD

btw, they really do believe that leech can cure so disease although i still think it is disgusting...

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment.

Post a Comment

Back to Top