
Today,woke up at 3.30a.m, bathed, as i am going to KL and Johore. Fetched by my uncle and accompanied by mum. Departed around 3.45a.m. I was very sleepy and slept for the whole journey. When i lifted up my eyelids, we were near to kajang. Our car was moving on Lekas highway. We were going to meet up with my uncle's son before we left to UM.My cousin (uncle's son) living with his girlfriend. They are cute couple.=) I played around with their hamster when the 'adults' were too busy with their chit-chatted. I was totally ignored by them.='(
Left kajang, and heading towards UM.hahahah! Cannot believe that i can remembered the road that leading to UM. Settled all the stuffs and left to Bukit Gambir.Bukit Gambir is a small town under daerah Ledang which meant under tangkak. So, we followed the highway to Malacca and make a turn to tangkak, then, reached our destination.Again, I slept for the whole journey. When i woke up, we were in front of my aunty's house. I was dehydrated as i woke up. My body was sticky due to profusely sweating. Water evaporated from my surface of my skin, i was hypertonic contraction.ishkkk.....my vocalis vibrated and one word came out...'HOT'!!!!!!!!!!! I ran into my aunty's house and drank a big glass of water. Phew.....my body achieved body fluid balance at last. Washed my face and went out for lunch.Gosh.......a lousy restaurant. speechless....=,=!!! Comforted myself and kept on feeding my stomach with rice. ya....my favorite.....zzzzzzz
Then,backed to aunty's house after the lunch. Waited for my little cousins back from school.hehe...Again.....i fall asleep. Around 2p.m, we went to temple. We went to two nearby temples and prayed. Both temples are huge like a castle. I brought along my GIANT umbrella to prevent myself exposed to UV light. I think i will get skin cancer rather than gaining extra vitamin D. However, it reminded me....well...UV light shoudn't be the issue...It's GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!Warning from our mother earth.........i guess,we are getting close to 2012!!!!!Woohoo....had ice-creams with my little cousins. cooling effects.........compesated my raising body's temperature.
Departed to Rompin around 5p.m....Argh...Home sweet home.=)
By the way, Malaysia proceed to semi-finals for Thomas's cup! Hafiz Hashim,yesterday's underdog...today's hero!!!!!!hmmmm...speechless.....
My holiday's plan' ruinING'......trying to 'save' it.....haiz....it always turning out to be like that.....how come????

Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment