2

Fulamak....PeNinG!!!!

Sigh.....no HONEYMOON laaaaaa!!! I should knew that it is impossible for medical student to have honeymoon. The timetable of phase 2 is a disaster,ARGH....... a dilemma. =( Full pack with PBL, lectures,DPHS, SDL and practicals.Oh ya....and also English classes. Ermmm....i am really keen on learning English. But, i feel bored to attend all those DPHS, PBL and SDL.And, it's only 18 weeks for learning, then we will having final exam for first semester. That's means, it's only 20 weeks for first semester.So, second semester will come faster and also clinical year...fulamakkk..!!!! Eleventh week will have EOC test amd CONASS will be held on twelfth week. Mamameee ya....!!!!The timetable force me to compromise with my studies.Oh....and and CFCS to be proceeded!!! Morever, i notices there are MED CLIN and SUR CLIN starts on 15th week. I don't really know what is that, but i hope it won't be ward round. Gosh...i need time to prepare and recall back what i had learned during my first year. I think the only arrangement that really delighting me is....i can celebrate my birthday at home...huurayyy!!! Whatever laaaaa..... my busy UNI life gonna starts on next week!!! I...i....i am not yet ready for it laaaa...Urgh...!!!!

An inspired sentence from a senior..... It is a blessing to have the ability to help others.=)

2 comments:

Me said...

it's not a honeymoon year at all..T.T

初雨 said...

sienzzz....T,T

Post a Comment

Back to Top