Porridge..NICE ...!!!=)
Superb nice 'tong sui..i like it...=) credit to hanjun as a driver.....=)
My dancers....they worked so hard...even practise along the corridor...=)
My dancers...they did a great job...=)
MERDEKA also want EMO ka?????
MY number of lucky draw....Hmmp!!!RUBBISH!!!!!!T,T
YO...EX-roomies...=))))
DO RE MIIIIIII.......
Hmmmm....buddyyline with height conflicts...muahaahahah..!!!
Zapin's partners...!!! I like to dance with them..=)
JUnior with height 191cm ...zzzzzzz.......products of KEDAH!! haha..he sooo eager to sing K with me...LOL
STRESS..STRESSS...STRESSS....I cannot remember what i had studied..!!!hahaha..Mock test scene....
Here we went to after the tiring mock test....!!!HA...thanks to wai eng...he so pampered us....LOL...especially me...hahahah....=)* ONE UTAMA*
HA....little buddy with his Hot Spicy taiwan noodle.....After outing for N-times, he began to chit chat with wai eng eventually.The generation gap disappear without realisation. Haha...i did a good job then..=)From the above, the sequence of the event....Outing to KTZ..SS2, Project Kemerdekaan, Mock Test for juniors and Outing to One U with buddies..!!!
So...What is the next???
HOME!!!!
I WANT TO MEET U ='(
* its red colour..so....it is a WARNING..hahahahahhaha*
Posted by




1 comments:
wei.. i not emo le... ==
Post a Comment