0

Where are my Antibodies gone?????

It is completely uncommon for me to fall sick. The frequency of my immune system collapsed can be counted since MRSM, it's certainly unusual.Instinctively, I knew my immune system will failed to defense my body when i had flu. My antibodies seems so functionless. I need immune response as soon as possible weeeiiiii......Normally, i won't defeat to antigens so easily, unless i am under great pressure, either mentally or physically. YES....life become so busy currently.Marathon Lectures from 8am till 12.30pm* although i skipped for most of the DPHS lectures,*I knew myself well, two hours is my limit.I won't able to concentrate and stay awake after two hours of lectures.Even i am awake, i don't think i am able to receive any input. It's not my fault...it is just soooooo crazy to have four hours of lectures continuously by each morning. How can my brain digest so many facts by one morning. The most scary day is the day when our MMB lecturer tried to swallow us with eight or nine types of bacterias within one hour. SIAO arh...!!! Eventually, i am sick of all these microorganism..Hmmp!!!

We are destined to have busy life since we enrolled in this course. Nothing can change it. So, i will accept it. Now i hope i can have my healthy body come back to me. I simply don't like WEAK. Antibodies, can you do me a favor??? Defeat all those antigens........

This sentence make me pondered and insomnia recently......Frankly, It had been reduced.

JIa you chuyee...=P You had learnt a lesson, instead of begging and hoping for somebody to love you, please try hard to love yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top