The mountain-high-notes just out of my control. =(
Feeling bad and tension..=(
Staring on all those medical terms for the whole day with no input.=(
However i still believe that maybe...maybe they will go into my brain if i stare on them for a longer time. I know it is silly....=(
I should not give up.... i tell myself....but my brain need some rest.=(
I do hope that i can be as genius as others...or just be a typical medical student who can study all the day....I just not and can't. =(
3 subjects....and there are about 20 chapters for each of them...how wor??? even study since holiday...the memories will just faded away as time goes by.=(
Seriously..i am frustrated for the whole day, i can feel lethargy, helplessness.......i hope i can cope with it...i need to.....
I wish tomorrow will be a better day....=(
I am totally out of control today....lost all my sensibility and strength....
*waieng ask me to study beside him...i dun think i can do it, i prefer study alone...if not, i will study with tears rolling unstoppable=(*
Feeling bad and tension..=(
Staring on all those medical terms for the whole day with no input.=(
However i still believe that maybe...maybe they will go into my brain if i stare on them for a longer time. I know it is silly....=(
I should not give up.... i tell myself....but my brain need some rest.=(
I do hope that i can be as genius as others...or just be a typical medical student who can study all the day....I just not and can't. =(
3 subjects....and there are about 20 chapters for each of them...how wor??? even study since holiday...the memories will just faded away as time goes by.=(
Seriously..i am frustrated for the whole day, i can feel lethargy, helplessness.......i hope i can cope with it...i need to.....
I wish tomorrow will be a better day....=(
I am totally out of control today....lost all my sensibility and strength....
*waieng ask me to study beside him...i dun think i can do it, i prefer study alone...if not, i will study with tears rolling unstoppable=(*
Posted by




2 comments:
u already very very hardworking d lor... at least, sure better than me... =)
jia you together la...
although i dun feel tat goood too... it's hectic life.... =(
but i dun hv luck....my result oso will be ma ma dei d....haha..suan le...=P
Post a Comment