8

Recipe for life

Went to eat curry wan tan mee with wai eng and maomao. Haha.....really thanks to buddy...hope he can pass his exam this time. =) Something need to be recorded at here...

Deals with buddy wai eng

1st,
A for second year= can choose to go high class restaurant
B for second year= can choose to go any normal restaurants
C for second year= me and coba need to belanja him.=/

2nd,
He will record one video of him while he is playing piano at home in order to prove that he is pro in piano.

3rd,
he will treat me if i get any A for conass or EPI which he knows is impossible for me.=/

4th,
he cross finger and promise me to play the song of JJ during my wedding ceremony.=)* piano*


have a chat in Fb with Dr. chan last night..which is out of my expectation. hmmm....he tought me lot of things. thanks dr buddy....=D

Hope my EPI notes can really help another Dr. buddy, Dr. Foo...=D

Coba starts to jealous on me....he said...why got so many people sayang you....Hahahhaha..!!!




Here is what i want to write about in the first place.=)

People used to say, life is hard. There are always waves of predicaments.
For me, i always taste my life with my own recipe because others recipe might not really suit me.
You may prefer steam fish but, others may prefer some 'sambal' on it. We are just different.

In fact, i don't really have a memorable childhood memories. Family factor make me a dull girl since i was a kid. when you was a small kid, you just barely don't know how to handle life. You have no idea why your family is not on the same track as others. I used to cook for myself when i was six or seven years old while other kids were enjoying mummy's cooks.That was a particular time i found myself don't really love my family. And, the condition worsen as time flies. I hates to have an abnormal family.It was a gloomy childhood.And....i always have sort of negative thought which i used to think i am the unluckiest human being in this world.

However, things change after i decided to further my studies in a boarding-school. It was a turning point for me. Life is getting harder at there. I always have bad result no matter how hardworking i was. Waves of failures came after me. *you have no idea how hardworking i was* Depression overwhelmed me all the time. Tears rolled down for endless nights. I questioned life....why it is so unfair for me? Suck family, suck result....i always put myself alone with depression.However...life don't really give me up. I started to regain my life. My mind change...i told myself to think positively. I push myself to learn to be strong. I jogged alone in school compound every weekend morning. I study harder than others. Woke up at 5am everyday to engulf the knowledge. I put myself a target. And...i learn to look at world at different angle. I have no idea what had really inspired me but, i do changes. Change to a better way. I have brand new perception towards the world. Ya....my hates towards family faded gradually. I learn to handle things with maturity. I know i love them deep in my heart. I could not possibly bear to lose them.And now, i love them more than i can say.=)Seriously, i will equip my life with all that valuable positive elements. Life have give me a lessons. I will take it along this journey.

However, even how strong are you, you still have the time which you feel utterly helpless. I still feel the same things as i enter medical school. Hardworking with no paid off. Ya...of course, i still will depress but, the recovery phase is shorter than i thought. And. since that time, i know...i become stronger. I have a stronger mindset. You might possibly see me depress sometime, but it is the critical period which i learn and learn to handle my life. I am creating my recipe of life.And, i hope my friends also can get over the hardship in their life and conquer their life. Don't you ever let your life knock you down.=) Always gratitude with what you have. Life don't really give you so much....it's just the matter of what you try to achieve in your life.

Don't compare your life with the others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.=)

impossible=i'm possible

tan seng yee said, you have choose something to challenge, not the things that you are good in. So...haha..i will paid more effort to get what i want.=)

8 comments:

SengYee said...

Wah...got JJ song during your wedding..??
SO sweet ba...kaka...I really feel that your english is same level as mine le...=.=..Good Luck and jia you orh..!!!

初雨 said...

hahahaha...=)

Little Fish :) said...

This post of yours really makes me feel stupid for my recent post. Maybe I'm really different from you. Ever since that incidence, I pushed myself even further away from people though I really love to interact with people.
I guess I still have more shadows to conquere.
By the way, nice post :)

aileen said...

yoyo.. you still have me o.. don't forget.. anything can find me de.. depress you can beat me up.. my pain nerve all die jor.. haha.. XD

初雨 said...

qing yu:hahaha...jia u orh...=D

aileen: dun 38 lar....=D u oso muz jia u orh....=))))))

Junie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Junie said...

wah.. i thought that day say is jay chou? y change to JJ pulak? XD

btw, u really hav stronger mind than me... hmmm... i shall learn to b stronger as u... no more living under tat shadow... =(

初雨 said...

hahaha...ya....=) be tough to face any possibly predicaments ahead..=P

Post a Comment

Back to Top