3

MPIS 2011

errrmmm..this photo shouldnt be the first oneee...i just so clumsy and ggaaahhh.....wrong sequence..HAHA..anyhow, my stupid brother commented that my arms looked fat in this photo..HALOOOO......this is the perfect one okay??? not so thin but..i means...it's ok...hmmmp!!! ok....continue our storyyyy....heeeeeeeeeeeeee...* pattern*
WWOOOAAAHHH..MPIS 2011 was....so-so.hhmmmm....
The ballroom is smaller compare to last year.
My stuffs.....went to hotel earlier than others in order to rehearsal our dance.
Fellow dancers...white bamboo dolls.....weeeeeeeeeeee...=D i love be a part of them. Although we need to sacrifice our sleeping and studying time...but it's worth...!!! Another memory being recorded in my MD's album.=)
Two pattern guysssss....with my umbrella...GGRrrrrr...
OOOPPPssss..SS-ed in hotel's room...i really have no idea how to get the right angle....hmmmp!!
Received a pink rose from FESENI 2011 band. hmmm....sorry guys...i really can't make it. I cant take too many competitions in one event, it has reached my limit. i hope i still get chance to join band during my fourth year...i hope soooooooo.....btw, the rose is niceeeeeee....i never received rose before...it just so elegant even with a plastic bottle...=)
OHHH..this keychain is not related to MPIS. I received this keychain from Kak Mira..my labmate..she just backed from Bali.=) thanksss so much.....kinda appreciate our friendship.It just feels so good that i still have good relationship with Malay friends and they love my lame joke.HAHA....
Took photos with some of my labmates outside the ballroom.This pose was requested by them.HAHA....cuteee what....=)
Four of us without Aileen...Friendship Forever...=) Everyone looked GREAAATTT!!!
I looks charming...am i??? HAHA....*sometimes we need to praise ourselves*I love my long straight hair and fringe...LOL..oh oh...and my eyes...they just look great even in a nature way..
this photo just so dramatic....the guy beside me is a dental student.Niceee guy....=)
My always-pretty-buddy...=) i have no courage to wear long dress huh.....
This was last year's photo....Do i look different??? HAHAHHA.....I might looks different, but the only thing that still remain is that i still have my besties by my side. They are the precious properties for me in my UNI's life. Together we painted our UNI's life and strive through thick and thin.=)

DONE with White Bamboo Dolls...NEXT one...FESENI...GO!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Junie said...

So do I look different?

Heard tis: Together we painted our UNI's life and strive through thick and thin.=)

<3

Me said...

yes...we look great!muahaha

初雨 said...

=D

Post a Comment

Back to Top