BIG EVENT OF THE YEAR...FESENI is just around the corner.
well, some people might not think so. The event might just meant nothing to them.
However, it means so different for me.
Last Year i was in choir team.
I left the the dancing group because i am so sure that i can't bear that much with my poor academic performances.
A simple reason why i am putting myself in choir..
I damn like singing.
Sense of satisfactions was i gained.
I always like to sing in team.
I ADORE the feeling to sing in a team.
This year is kinda different.
I am joining dancing group instead of choir.
It's a complicated story after all.
I was struggling.
It's a decision between tarian, choir and band.
Frankly speaking, band team isn't in my consideration because i am just not so familiar with the team.
Yet i can feel their sincerity to invite me to be part of them.
I was running for both choir and dancing for few weeks.
Times goes by, seriously, i feel so disappointed with choir team.
The soul and the spirit isnt there.
People come just for the competition.
I cant sense the bond between them.
I lost my direction in the team.
Therefore, i have ended my helplessness strolling in the crossroad.
Here starts my dancing practice every single nights.
As a trainers, they always tried to push our potential to the peak.
It is somehow make us feel depress because we arent a professional dancers after all.
Sometimes, I do feel despair and unhappy.
When all sort negative feelings tried to put me down, i will just simply remind myself with the very simple reason WHY AM I HERE.
I am here because i want to.
I want to learn something.
I want more than just being a medical student.
And...ya....i love dancing as much as i like singing, even i do not have chance to attend any professional dancing class since i was young.
Despite people will think that you are sooo silly to waste your time on it.
They might question you,why dont you just use the time to study?
Even with all those negative comments, i am still firm with my own stand.
I will always salute those excellent students who know that we have more to learn beside study compare to those who study like nude and yet still wanna show off their flying colour result.
Back to the topics then
The competition is set on 27th and 28th FEB.
Days of practices to exchange with minutes of applaud.
Perhaps, it's actually applaud for ourselves.
There is no way to back off now
I know i want to stand on the stage
Move with every inches of my body
That's it.
ONCE YOU BELIEVE, THE STAGE IS YOURS.
The journey has slowly comes to the end.
Thanks to all the supports all the way till here.
It's really meant a lot for me.
i will never knew i can be such an optimistic girl.
I was once a such pessimistic and dull girl.
Life teach us.
The more you go, the more you grow, the wider you can see.
Therefore, you can put down more and let something new to fill in.
I am not ashamed with my past
i am glad i have my past to lead me in my future
是过去让我的心放宽.=)
ALL DA BEST FOR OUR TEAM!!!
well, some people might not think so. The event might just meant nothing to them.
However, it means so different for me.
Last Year i was in choir team.
I left the the dancing group because i am so sure that i can't bear that much with my poor academic performances.
A simple reason why i am putting myself in choir..
I damn like singing.
Sense of satisfactions was i gained.
I always like to sing in team.
I ADORE the feeling to sing in a team.
This year is kinda different.
I am joining dancing group instead of choir.
It's a complicated story after all.
I was struggling.
It's a decision between tarian, choir and band.
Frankly speaking, band team isn't in my consideration because i am just not so familiar with the team.
Yet i can feel their sincerity to invite me to be part of them.
I was running for both choir and dancing for few weeks.
Times goes by, seriously, i feel so disappointed with choir team.
The soul and the spirit isnt there.
People come just for the competition.
I cant sense the bond between them.
I lost my direction in the team.
Therefore, i have ended my helplessness strolling in the crossroad.
Here starts my dancing practice every single nights.
As a trainers, they always tried to push our potential to the peak.
It is somehow make us feel depress because we arent a professional dancers after all.
Sometimes, I do feel despair and unhappy.
When all sort negative feelings tried to put me down, i will just simply remind myself with the very simple reason WHY AM I HERE.
I am here because i want to.
I want to learn something.
I want more than just being a medical student.
And...ya....i love dancing as much as i like singing, even i do not have chance to attend any professional dancing class since i was young.
Despite people will think that you are sooo silly to waste your time on it.
They might question you,why dont you just use the time to study?
Even with all those negative comments, i am still firm with my own stand.
I will always salute those excellent students who know that we have more to learn beside study compare to those who study like nude and yet still wanna show off their flying colour result.
Back to the topics then
The competition is set on 27th and 28th FEB.
Days of practices to exchange with minutes of applaud.
Perhaps, it's actually applaud for ourselves.
There is no way to back off now
I know i want to stand on the stage
Move with every inches of my body
That's it.
ONCE YOU BELIEVE, THE STAGE IS YOURS.
The journey has slowly comes to the end.
Thanks to all the supports all the way till here.
It's really meant a lot for me.
i will never knew i can be such an optimistic girl.
I was once a such pessimistic and dull girl.
Life teach us.
The more you go, the more you grow, the wider you can see.
Therefore, you can put down more and let something new to fill in.
I am not ashamed with my past
i am glad i have my past to lead me in my future
是过去让我的心放宽.=)
ALL DA BEST FOR OUR TEAM!!!
Posted by




2 comments:
Days of practices to exchange with minutes of applaud...!!
Nice Quote
JiaYou Baby..Support..!!!!
Days of practices to exchange with minutes of applaud...!!
Nice Quote
JiaYou Baby..Support..!!!!
Post a Comment