3

11.4.2011

Sushi king promotion!! I am not fond of Sushi king actually.....just go for fun.the set meal still ok for me....i dont know why...the sushi is always wayy tooo much for me....
Hyperglycemia after had my lunch at Sushi king. It makes me feel sleepy.huhu..end up...i am stuck in blog.
You always have to figure out the survival way when all the parking lots were occupied.PHEW.

The octopus hotdog...


The prawns....

I was bloated after 1st round.The sushi are quite fresh and nice there....=)
HEHE...captured down the cutie secretly...
He like his yogurt soo much.Cutteeeee..his sister also COMEL.=)
A good relationship seedling...and then you realized it's the time to farewell.=(

SNOWFLAKES tomorrow...HOHO!


3 comments:

Little Fish :) said...

I want snowflake too!!!

Junie said...

gt bang on d tiang??? ><

dun like d 2nd last sentence... =/

SengYee said...

Huhu..Seem like a diary over here..
get to see updates everyday..haha..
Snowflakes..!!!! arghh...i want too..@@

Post a Comment

Back to Top