0

14.4.2011

A-HA.... gonna watch this...=))) normally i only post it after i watched...but..i am too boring here

Done with CONASS...i am not too obsessed with it actually...LET'S focus on the BIGGER PICTURE ahead. YESSS..i am ready....=D

It was lotsa laughter during English presentation today..HAHA! i like it. And i make some silly jokes which make all the labmates burst into laugh...HAHAHHA...I AM GREAT AT THAT.

Mummy is coming tomorrow for uncle's new born baby....a baby girl.=) i cant wait to get back home to meet this little new family member. She gonna be as cute as me.HAHA!

OOHHH MYYYYY...cnt believe i am gonna end my second year sooon....LOok through back my second year..it was really..EHEMMM..... it was FANTASTIC!!!! Gonna have a post to summarize my second year.YESSS.....

NO PLAYS AND ALL WORKS MAKE JACK A DULL BOY...
I AM NOT A DULL GIRL...
Gonna equip myself with more talents...
I wanna learn and try something new...=)
how about belly dance?? a snake waist...HAHA..
i guess it's not going to be a big problem for me...
The only problem is that i am short of time..GGAAAHHH...
and...i miss the stage...=(






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top