The match today as easy as ABC for Lee C W...
I guess the Indian junior player certainly learn a lot from the match..
Even though KKK and TBH manage to make it through today...i still dislike them..=/
Let's see whether they can defeated all the MD and savor the victory..
GADE is really handsome laahh even with the wrinkles on his face....=))))
i left badminton looooong time ago....when i knew i am not piece of it.
Yet, it's still my favorite sport...
Of course..i like Rooney and Giggs tooo...HAHA..
I am fan of MU....NO DOUBT!!
最近,我是个忧心的女儿=(
赶快考完试吧,我想真正回家
KITE playing tomorrow???...=))))))
I guess the Indian junior player certainly learn a lot from the match..
Even though KKK and TBH manage to make it through today...i still dislike them..=/
Let's see whether they can defeated all the MD and savor the victory..
GADE is really handsome laahh even with the wrinkles on his face....=))))
i left badminton looooong time ago....when i knew i am not piece of it.
Yet, it's still my favorite sport...
Of course..i like Rooney and Giggs tooo...HAHA..
I am fan of MU....NO DOUBT!!
最近,我是个忧心的女儿=(
赶快考完试吧,我想真正回家
KITE playing tomorrow???...=))))))
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment