
Browse through Facebook while i suppose to spend my time on the drugs. Then, a group of wedding photos grabbed my attention.My senior and my junior*so-called* get married on last Saturday. Basically, i just spent my first three years in that,the only one secondary school in my hometown, and the bridegoom is one year older than me, and his wife was my junior secretary when i was the president of PBC. The most head-twisting job ever. Well, my hometown is a small kampung, it doesnt have shopping complex, cinema or whatsoever. Besides, most of the residents are Malay. Chinese community is just a minor population there. So, every of us know each other. When there is rumor, it spread like a H1N1, fast and wide. I still remember the seniors which are one batch older than us used to bully my batch during primary school, well...the only SRJK(c)...then of course, all of us will get to the same secondary school, since it is the only one.My seniors, their batch, did all the bad things in school. They fought, smoked, ponteng, argued with teachers...they are sooo bad in my eyes. I dont really communicate with them and i guess they will only see me as a study-nerd junior. I just live in another type of world. However, we known each other. All of us known each other's story.
See the photo, the bride is sooo thin. She have to bear a baby in her belly.And the bridegroom look so naive. Cant imagine they are going to hold the duty as parent. I am sure they love each other so much and the bride is certainly rich enough to provide a good living for his new build family. But....i dont know....look at the photo..the bride is freaking out. I think all she never plan is that she need to face the duty in such an early life. She should have spend her teenage life in UNI.Well...maybe she doesnt want to...feel so sympathy to her. She comes from a not-so -good family.Maybe it is good for her to have her own family.The bridegroom is certainly a rich enough prince for her.Actually, most of the chinese at Rompin are kinda rich, even though we used to wear toilet slipper, t-shirt,hawaii short go to every corner of town.Most of them have big house, plenty of tanah on hand, properties.
hmmmm..the transformation from Miss to Mrs isnt an easy deal.....at least i am not going to deal with it before i get to my plan.By the way, daddy is always the one who support me to live independently..!!HAHAH.... I am going back to home few weeks later...there should be more stories beside this one..HAHA...Wish they can live happily after. The man can really bring the happiness to such a cute girl.
OH YA..and one of my batchmate get married yesterday. Cant believe she will be call as PUAN after this long weekend holidays.While i am cracking my head for the conass next week,she just leap ahead into another chapter of her life.WHAT A CONTRAST!! HAHA.....
I am still on my pace anyhow....=)
Look through the window....i realize every of us need to experience life.Different life.
P/s: dont get me wrong..not to critic the photo, just to share some of my thoughts.that is.
Posted by




10 comments:
haha..though its a random post..somehow..just love it...LOL...No idea why is that so...kaka
HAHHAHA..because u love the author mah..=)))) heeeeeee
lolc... coz he wanna the story happen on u both?=p
OMG... they r stil so young wei...
junie: tats gonna take me a long long time..@@..haha...
Reminded me of my cousin (same age with us) who is married with a baby now. When she gave me an ang pow last Chinese New Year, I got a big shock.
They are still young to handle the responsibility and they are forced to since there's a baby involved. Sigh...
I think I still prefer staying as an apple on the tree :P
Junie: he???hmmmmm.......slow slow wait laahh..=P
Qing Yu: hahaha...i read about the apple..i noe is all about 'That' hahaa....u wont willing to be the apple on the tree when there is a tender hand that promise to provide you shelter...and be with you through thick and thin...HAHA..=))))
haha... So far I don't see any loh. And to quote myself:'No hands will want to ruin and hurting themselves by passing through all the branches.' I'll make the branches even thicker :P
it look like...u r the one who set up the branches jek..=P
No loh...
This apple is not so sweet lah and difficult to take care also :P
Post a Comment