WHEN I AM NOT IN UM!!!!!!
HE COMES!!!*link,blink..=)*
Chinese Premier Wen JiaBao went to DTC of UM.
He planted a tree somewhere in UM..
HMMMPP..i am gonna take the photo of the tree..hahahaha...
I guess no a single medic student attended the forum in DTC...
We are simply too 'BUSY'..
however..his visit for this time has successfully built a bridge for the interaction between Malaysia and China education aspect.A great leap of step.
LOOK AT OUR VC, GHAUTH JASMON...
This might be his only chance to get the great honour to welcome such a honourable guest to UM.....HAHA...welll...they do this WHEN I AM NOT IN UM!!!! tooo bad huh..if not..i will be the only medic student who heading for this forum...HAHAHHA...MAYBE!!!
LIFEEEE!!!!!
He is gone......the baby*link,blink* with strong survival will....
He must be the little angel that lost his way from heaven..
THE HAPPINESS....
THE MOST ANTICIPATING WEDDING of the yearsss...
WILLIAM AND KATE!!!
WOOOAAAHHH....
a royal wedding could be luxurious..
but a simple wedding could be heartwarming tooo...
FAn FAn and blackish...hahhaha..=)
Well...the earth is spinning...
my head is twisting too...
GGAAAHHHH....
hahahaa...
WAAAOOO...it have been more than 20 days i left my FB..
maybe i should consider to leave it FOREVER....=)
I heard there is a dessert and dim sum fair at KLCC..
WELL...Agaiinn...they are having that when I AM NOT IN KL....
hahhaa...what a waste!!!
A smile a day, keep the doctor away....=)
Posted by




3 comments:
lolc... i wan to go to d forum oso...
btw, u wont b d only 1 since he is so famous n sure gt seniors went geh...
d poster for desert fair is damn attracting la.... ><
u not in UM? me too! i'm in London now. Too bad.... invite him when i'm not around.
junie....let's go after OSPE...
xiao you...enjoy urself in London...tell me when u touch down MAS...
Post a Comment