
Disappointment overwhelming when watching the Sudiman Cup. Sigh. I rather spend my time in here.
See...time flies.It's time to get back to college again. Sigh. I am really reluctant to leave my home, my bed, my keyboard, my cutie bears and everything here.I dont care what the busy city provided. I just wanna stay here. Right here, with my family. I never being that kind of girl who like to hang around in the city. I just like to stay in HOME.I like to conquer one room and have my own time all alone.Do whatever thing without people observing me. I always want my own space. Seriously, i hope that stupid elective project can end as soon as possible. I can't stand to stay in that place during holiday even with my friends all around me. SIGH.
And what's the next?? OH...i met up with old pals yesterday. Had nice, relaxing chit-chat though they kept bullying me.=) It's been quite a long time somehow i forget how soothing the breeze of Rompin beach. It's the feeling of home!!!!! The beach is always an ideal location to meet up with old buddies and pouring out our sweet memories during past.Even though we are now having different ways of life but, still, we never failed to keep in touch with each other. Ha-ha. We teased each other , we make jokes on each other. It's the very pure friendship that keep the bonding stay strong. We have talked about the traveling plans. Sigh. They have decided to forsake me and choose the destination which i went before. HOW CRUEL THEY ARE. I am such an innocent and cute friend but they choose to throw me out of their plan.Ha-ha. I am gonna hate them for awhile.HMMP!!! Ha-ha. So then, i guess i'm gonna plan for my own one.
LIFE, i am wondering, maybe is that the SMILE that keep life moving on......
OHHH...I read an article in Sinchew today. The article that really touch the bottom of my heart. How discrimination against women in Afghanistan is happening. Sigh. We cant do anything to help. Just having that kind of mixed up feeling after read the article. It shouldnt be like that.It's so wrong to live in that kind of condition.And i am wondering...do they smile in their life...........
Really like the ways the actresses dress up in 'The Roomate'..
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment