I am truly a maid at home.=,=
After waving goodbye with my brother, for your information, he went to PLKN this morning, so, as a good sister i behave like what i should be...said goodbye to him and asked him to take good care of himself.*evil grinning*hehe....ok...continue the story...after waving goodbye, i started my busy day as a maid. Not going to mention detail of what i did for the whole day...just a little part of it.I CLEAN MY HOUSE. Swept away the dust, mopping....everything. Then...i washed car, is a singular noun, CAR. My mum sort of expecting me to wash three cars within one evening...i thought i can do it. However, i raised the white flag highly after i finished vacuum the first car. It's dreadful tiring even though i haven't start to splash it with water.I never know car-washing can be soooo tiring. I was exhausted after i have done 80% of it. No sparkling on car of course. I have no more energy to wax it anymore... of course i am rewarded by goodies after my hard work.
One of my brother's friend watched silently while i did all those chores....he then said, I hope i have such a hardworking sister..so, i can escape from all the household chores. WHAT???? this is what a brother thought when they see how tired his sister works....ADDUUUHHHH.....
Thought of cooking tong sui today..but i am really tooo tired...and there are sooo many still left undone despite i did quite a lot today.phheeewww.....i am not superwoman lleeehhh....hahaa..but i am really quite enjoy to do all those household chores instead of spending time in dream.
Of course i spend time for my novel tooo.=)You gotta enjoy your life......
NIICEEE and full-filling day..=D
Start on my journey tomorrow...
Camera...checked..
beautiful clothes...half-checked...
Bikini....NOT CHECKED..hahahha
tickets...checked....
Big bright smile..CHECKED....
Here i come....malacca, KL..Krabi...=))))
think of grab a movie at KL or malacca...can i?? it's seem like agesss ago since i step into cinema...hehe..
Wesak tomorrow...
阿弥陀佛...
把心放宽,路就更远...
愿大家都身体健康...
After waving goodbye with my brother, for your information, he went to PLKN this morning, so, as a good sister i behave like what i should be...said goodbye to him and asked him to take good care of himself.*evil grinning*hehe....ok...continue the story...after waving goodbye, i started my busy day as a maid. Not going to mention detail of what i did for the whole day...just a little part of it.I CLEAN MY HOUSE. Swept away the dust, mopping....everything. Then...i washed car, is a singular noun, CAR. My mum sort of expecting me to wash three cars within one evening...i thought i can do it. However, i raised the white flag highly after i finished vacuum the first car. It's dreadful tiring even though i haven't start to splash it with water.I never know car-washing can be soooo tiring. I was exhausted after i have done 80% of it. No sparkling on car of course. I have no more energy to wax it anymore... of course i am rewarded by goodies after my hard work.
One of my brother's friend watched silently while i did all those chores....he then said, I hope i have such a hardworking sister..so, i can escape from all the household chores. WHAT???? this is what a brother thought when they see how tired his sister works....ADDUUUHHHH.....
Thought of cooking tong sui today..but i am really tooo tired...and there are sooo many still left undone despite i did quite a lot today.phheeewww.....i am not superwoman lleeehhh....hahaa..but i am really quite enjoy to do all those household chores instead of spending time in dream.
Of course i spend time for my novel tooo.=)You gotta enjoy your life......
NIICEEE and full-filling day..=D
Start on my journey tomorrow...
Camera...checked..
beautiful clothes...half-checked...
Bikini....NOT CHECKED..hahahha
tickets...checked....
Big bright smile..CHECKED....
Here i come....malacca, KL..Krabi...=))))
think of grab a movie at KL or malacca...can i?? it's seem like agesss ago since i step into cinema...hehe..
Wesak tomorrow...
阿弥陀佛...
把心放宽,路就更远...
愿大家都身体健康...
Posted by




2 comments:
wa, just one car already bising bising. haven't polish & wax somemore. must practise more la. haha......
xiao yooouu...u tot everyone like u meehh...sooo prrrooooooo...almost spend one day to wash one car....=P
Post a Comment