Just so disappointed with Robert:(
He is not so charming as when he was a vampire.
Water of Elephant is just a typical romance movie after all.SIGH.
And the hot bed scene is just so-so.No stimulation of adrenaline.
As i browse through The Star today,then only i come to realize that i have grabbed most of the movies released on 2011.Not much nice movies actually.=/
A-HA. I found a blog today.
He thought he is smart enough to hide the blog from people,apparently, i am smarter.*Chuckling*
Spent some time in his blog, and hmmmmm...he went to my hometown before and we have mutual friend.
All i can conclude is that, he is just a normal human being like us after all.HAHA
I think Monsoon season is getting near here.
No doubt. I prefer rain than the striking sun.hehe..soo....just come..!!
I always wish to cuddle in my blanket in a stormy morning after months of dry season in Malaysia.
is sooo excited to see the beautiful photos of Cambodia which my coursemate has visited.
Maybe it can be my next destination.Maybe...there are just tooo many places i wish to visit.
I am currently feed myself with all sort of rubbish food.
hehe..hamburger, junk food, carbonated drinks,all sort of kuih...
All the eatable being thrown into my tummy.
hehe..pretty happy to have food all along the day....
Mummy seems can read through my mind, everyday she will cook what i think about before going to bed the day before.
I eat the whole plate of giant size of prawns,not yet call as lobster,wooohooo...
No one now will ever doubt with my feeding ability.hehe....
thanks to the genetic which make me gain no fat after weeks of uncontrollable eating.
He is not so charming as when he was a vampire.
Water of Elephant is just a typical romance movie after all.SIGH.
And the hot bed scene is just so-so.No stimulation of adrenaline.
As i browse through The Star today,then only i come to realize that i have grabbed most of the movies released on 2011.Not much nice movies actually.=/
A-HA. I found a blog today.
He thought he is smart enough to hide the blog from people,apparently, i am smarter.*Chuckling*
Spent some time in his blog, and hmmmmm...he went to my hometown before and we have mutual friend.
All i can conclude is that, he is just a normal human being like us after all.HAHA
I think Monsoon season is getting near here.
No doubt. I prefer rain than the striking sun.hehe..soo....just come..!!
I always wish to cuddle in my blanket in a stormy morning after months of dry season in Malaysia.
is sooo excited to see the beautiful photos of Cambodia which my coursemate has visited.
Maybe it can be my next destination.Maybe...there are just tooo many places i wish to visit.
I am currently feed myself with all sort of rubbish food.
hehe..hamburger, junk food, carbonated drinks,all sort of kuih...
All the eatable being thrown into my tummy.
hehe..pretty happy to have food all along the day....
Mummy seems can read through my mind, everyday she will cook what i think about before going to bed the day before.
I eat the whole plate of giant size of prawns,not yet call as lobster,wooohooo...
No one now will ever doubt with my feeding ability.hehe....
thanks to the genetic which make me gain no fat after weeks of uncontrollable eating.
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment