I guess Kl people are very rich.
They like to flood into shopping malls during weekend.
Surely you will spend less or more money inside there.
Well...you even need to pay for parking in order to get inside.
As usual, there are throng of human being inside Midvalley today.
Plus, today is the last day for JUSCO sale.
Fulaaammakk...you can see all the ladies and women go out and in of fitting room,and all around was fulled with the sounds of heels collapsed on floor.
One of the scene that normally missed out by people but was clearly seen through my naked eyes. All the cashiers show up their fangs and evil smiles.
All their whispered were, hehe.....victims on bait...let's suck out their money..HAHHAHA...
It's so nature that women just simply cant resist with the words 'SALE' and 'DISCOUNT'hahaha..
OHOH....get to the point...i am on my mission to find myself an ideal wallet.
Sigh. mummy kept on nagging on me to get a new one in order to keep things safely.
So, i get into the task promptly right after i reached KL.
However, mission failed.
I cant get an ideal wallet for myself.
ewwwwww..maybe i am too choosy.
And, i also failed to get blackie a new clothes.
Feel so sorry to it. I've spoiled it's smooth face.aikksss... =(
But, hehe...i still able to get somethings else for myself..YEAH.
Hope things can be done as soon as possible.I wanna celebrate father's Day weeeii..!!!
Ohhh..and i met the same taxi driver in bus station.
''Amoi, amoi..awak UM perubatan kan??''
LOL..he can recognised me. I've back home too frequent recently.
And..i am so sure i am noob enough.
I've sent a draft to a newspaper and somehow i realized my content is totally deviated from topics. Aikkksss...such a blur girl.Never mind, i'll try over again until i get it.Issshhkk...
爸爸:你又要回去了啊?
我:En na.
爸爸:每次把你养肥肥,回去又瘦瘦回来。
我:你很肉麻叻....hahahahhaha...
Im missing Home.=)
10 TIPS FOR SURVIVING A PHD
9 years ago
Posted by




1 comments:
lolc... d cashiers' action r to u as well... hahaha...
Post a Comment