Really feel grateful to have my family and friends by my side during this hard times. The photo on the upper right corner was taken by me. It's my heart as well as the love that was hold by me since years ago.Now, all has broken. Its just so coincidence that the hair cream that i squeezed out form in this shape. YES, people, i am very disappointed and sad. I've passed two days doing nothing but crying. Every single things that related to this love hurting me. The photo, the clothes..especially the bear which feed by money everyday. I am avoiding everything that can remind me of him.They all sadden me. I am a love believer. Too many i've put into it. Now i've to get myself out of it. It's so disappointing that,at the end, i have been blaming. Every single message show no love. I always believe that love is about two persons who willing to share their happiness and bitterness together. Endurance, perseverance, determination that make the relationship work out. Of course, so far, we've tried our best to make this relationship work out.However, when one side has decided to give up, everything has come to the end, because it's always about two hearts. And and, i am surprised to realize, a single word from a third party is always taken rather than my thousands times of explanation. However, i know i've did mistakes, i admitted i am wrong in some matters but, the mistakes already taken as uncorrectable i guess. I just feel everything just so unfair to me. Well...it meant nothing to explain now. I've tried to defense myself and tried to stick the love into the original piece. Yes, i've tried. But, as what i said, my mistakes has taken as uncorrectable.The disappointment come stronger than sadness. There is a friend told me,stand firm for your love, there is no way other people can understand how much your love towards him.So, just ignore what other's saying.Who are them to ruin and judge? Now, all i wanna say is, love can only stand firm when it is supporting by two. It's so fragile to stand as one.I've stand for it, it's him who make me to give up at last.Haiz. So unwilling to end up this relationship, but i've tried to save. So,just let it go.Will the sunshine come again? I don't know. Now, it hurts me in every ways. The promise to hold the hand till the end has broken.i truly believe it can till the end.but now It hurts. Yes, it's always come a more compatible one after the left of old one. But who is responsible for the wound, and the scar is always there. And.plus...i am a love thruster. Now it's like taken every breath of me to look at the things that once belongs to us.My Goossshh...why it is so hurt. It's over. I keep on telling myself that i 've tried...yes, you have tried. When only one party who willing to make changes and there's no way this relationship will reach the light.It's become so hard to join two heart together again when one has show no love. And i am descried as having kid's mind, if it is really so, i wont have stand for it till now. STOP and That's it. i am done with all the explanation and putting myself in no dignity to beg for someone to again believe in this love. i am done. I will try to forget every single hurts that you made at last. I am sad..now i am really sad to have it end in this way,harsh way.I guess he will never know how much it hurts me.blaming will never get to the solution.Maybe he just not love me that much....HAHA...没有一百分的恋人,只有五十分的两个人。hope all the lovers can get this.
Done with the sentimental part.I hope the lacrimal glands has stop working.I dont wanna see the worrying face of mum and dad.One more unbelievable news i received. Mummy might get pregnant?? OMG. I never thought there will be one new member in my family. Will it be true? I am blank when i get the news. I feel like, out of sudden, my life is turning upside down. Everything come so sudden.WHAAATT ELLLSEEE ??? Just come all in one time. So, i've reason to quit my life. FXXX!!!! It's a second of emotional thought. Sensiblity always come and save me. Whatever it will be, the relationship, the changing. i will face it. Just come. I am learning to become stronger for everything.And i guess, the first thing i need to do is to get the application form and apply for the membership of singlehood club.i wanna apply as PERMANENT MEMBER. Fish, do you hear me???Hurted for one time is enough, dont you ever hold my hand if it mean hurting. Dont you ever tell me you can come through with me if you even no willing to wait for the sunshine. FML!!!!
Oh ya...and not forget..FXXX sixth college!!!! LOL..hahahhaa...
Sorry for the all the harsh words.HAHA. I should keep my pace and waiting for the sunshine OR move forward to welcome another sunshine...life...where you gonna take me to.....Whatever it will be...the only fact that i can see is that..we all need to step on the wound in order to grow up..that is LIFE...
爱很简单,为什么一定要搞到那么复杂.....=( 而且,你一直是我最重要的决定。still..it ends..i dun want to sing that stupid song again...never...
Posted by




9 comments:
Y cant we make objection to college decision??? i duwan to b left alone... ='(
life goes on no matter hw it suckz right nw...
so cheer up n we wil b with u always.. ♥ ♥ ♥
(u r d 1 gonna abandoning us 1st.. leaving us in 6th n u gonna bc home.. =/ )
Ur commet come so fast....so concern me meh...hehe...i will try to be ok...no worries...a cheerful chuyee will try to come back as soon as possible
coz ur update was jz 1 min ago when i 1st on my lappie n log in to blogspot... lolc...
not try to bc... is MUST... =p
then y always come to my blog??? and still can reply my comment pulak..Zzzzz
just for fun lor... miss u mah... lolc.. =p
So geli lah, you two :P
NONO. Temporary member. If you take permanent one, you'll regret later one. Haha :P You're still not as crazy as I am.
r we??? didnt feel d geli-ness oso... =p
president of single club giving out membership ar? XD
HAHAH...at least i thk i will be guai guai as member at klang...hahah...becoz all with our batchmates
All of us will be guai guai lah :P
Post a Comment