MAMAMEEE YA...found this photo in yewyew's FB album..=D I am sooo blur and young.I had my hair dyed in brown that time and with that spec.Very dark complexion due to NS.And..with terrible skin condition..=/
Actually...not bad what. Maybe i should consider to get the same hairstyle again.HAHA..
OH YAH..that remind me of my boyish haircut during secondary school..hehe...will dig it out and show you all how brave i was...=)
I am currently having my hair length till my waist.Maybe it's time for a brand new hairstyle??? Ewwww...but i really love my long straight hair.....HAHA...maybe just make it shorter.
I am those kind of people who scare of changes...
Mummy again mumbling on me to perm my hair...
Wavy hair?? eewwww....let me think think....=)
As time goes by..i realised i have so much changes...WOW..
busy with the funeral..
I am sad..really...
how to face death??
So cruel....
keep all those things which were once belong to us into a box.
Everything..from the first gift during MRSM until the recent one.
the first card..phewwww....*i dun wanna cry again*
Say goodbye...
i will remember that was once a boy who bent down his knee and help me to tighten up my shoelace.
Surprisingly, that was the most touching moment which keep lingering in my mind.
I am not going to erase it..as i have been gone through such a beautiful journey with him.=)
i will stay tough no matter how.=)
And..found this in my friend's status...
Long distance relationship dont work??
Did you know that WORK=FORCE X DISTANCE
Since WORK is directly proportional to DISTANCE and FORCE,
The longer the DISTANCE,the greater the WORK,likewise,the more EFFORT(FORCE) is exerted on LOVE,the greater the WORK done.
=) Dont freak out by long distance...as long as two hearts stay together..
P/S: i am failed for other reason..=(
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment