
Cant really focus on study because i cnt wait to go home. Went to Mid to help mummy to buy some maternal outfits. First experience to choose all those LARGE size blouses and T-shirt.Had our dinner in one chinese restaurant. SIGH. On the left hand side is the first shooting, Yea, look so tired. In fact, i slept myself with tears around 1am each day. Second trial, i tried to look as cheerful as possible.Still...i know i look so much terrible.
The steamed rice plus chicken + pork rib. NOT good. I cnt even finish the rice.=( Loss appetite currently. SIGH.Even with a big bright smile, my eyes tell other story. SIGH.
Ex-roomie with a newly hairstyle. Look young.Her curry noodle look good.
See see..XD.
Mentally torturing is much more suffering than physically.
I am trying so hard to keep myself away from those happy people, especially happy couples.
I am still in the dilemma.=(
I dont want to laugh, to smile.
It's just so hard to put on my smile.
I hate myself so much for letting myself to suffer.
Hope i will get well soon. I wish to. I have to.
The steamed rice plus chicken + pork rib. NOT good. I cnt even finish the rice.=( Loss appetite currently. SIGH.Even with a big bright smile, my eyes tell other story. SIGH.
Ex-roomie with a newly hairstyle. Look young.Her curry noodle look good.
See see..XD.Mentally torturing is much more suffering than physically.
I am trying so hard to keep myself away from those happy people, especially happy couples.
I am still in the dilemma.=(
I dont want to laugh, to smile.
It's just so hard to put on my smile.
I hate myself so much for letting myself to suffer.
Hope i will get well soon. I wish to. I have to.
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment