0
Going to visit granny soon.=)
is currently watching City Hunter.
Since i've no other choices. And, i guess it is the hottest Korean drama now.
The actor very endao. But for me the endao-ness is abit unreal.
It's like it wont exist around us.
Only the teen girls will crazy for it.
The main actress look like Selina. Very typical Korean star.
Some of the plots are very typical Korean drama style.LOL.I just know it.hehe
And..HA..Samsung galaxy.
Surprisingly,daddy ask wanna buy it onot.LOL
I am good girl, i declined it.No mood for new handphone.
Even Dr.buddy post in FB, Say NO to Iphone,yes to Samsung Galaxy.HA!
I say NO to both.
He even ask me buy a new camera.What's wrong with him?
So..hehe..DSLR!!! Suddenly, i dont feel like need it so much jek...
When your mood isnt there, everything NO!! NO!! NO!!
Get back to drama and articles.
Bed afterward. Carefree holiday.
Cant wait for the gathering with old pals.
I just love them.
So easy to undrstd than others.The very pure sincerity.
and..HAAAA..我脱P了!!Yaahooo
Why am i soo excited about it??
Let me explain...
when you drive with P sticker, if you hit people, and the people unwilling to receive ur RASUAH.
The your P license sure HABIS!!
Now...if i hit a car...
I will tell the victim...
How much you want?? take from him.LOL...
Provide him the amount that he want to save my license. SEE!!
LOL..kidding laaahhh..=P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top