As a girl, have you ever wonder what is the chit-chat topics of guy??
As i was giving a chance to chit-chat with guys today..LOL
We actually just bluffing around with the BOSS's belt.
then, they suddenly come to discuss about their girlfriends.
Let's extract the points.
'I BEEEEHH TAHHAAAN WHEN SHE BECOME EMO!!FEEL LIKE WANT SLAP HER'
Of course we know the last sentence just mean nothing lah...
' WHEN SHE EMO,I EMO WITH HER!' LOL..
what they talked about are sort of funny..i cant help myself to laugh.
Well...they also 38 about other people's relationship besides than sports and clothes.
WELL..THEY JUST LIKE GIRL WHAT!!!hahhahahahha
End of my first week of clinical year.
What can i said???
VERY FUN!!! VERY INTERESTING!!!
I start to fall in love with such busy and full-filling life.
it's just not about you keep studying like a nerd.
You learn to see it as ART.LOL
Met with superb nice Doctors for this whole week.
Good teachers simply inject confidence into my vein for clinical years.
Have chance to see for many different cases of patients.
Of course, more to see and learn!!!
I hope the enthusiasm that i have now will flaring till the end of my career. =)
Somehow I need it.
Let's enjoy medicine together friends. ;)
Gonna spend my weekend with books.
More to read and know.
More to go through precisely.
OOWWHHH..this is not something i will talk about.
It's not just studying but i feel so thirst to know more ;)
SURE..i still will fully enjoy my 6th weeks before off to klang hospital.
But no outing for this weekend ;) I insisted.
Bought a lappie.DELL.
Pretty good features WITH 6 PRICEY FREE GIFTS.
SATISFIED!!!!=D
Have you ever heard of waterfall of rainbow??? =)
Will be there soon i suppose.
As i was giving a chance to chit-chat with guys today..LOL
We actually just bluffing around with the BOSS's belt.
then, they suddenly come to discuss about their girlfriends.
Let's extract the points.
'I BEEEEHH TAHHAAAN WHEN SHE BECOME EMO!!FEEL LIKE WANT SLAP HER'
Of course we know the last sentence just mean nothing lah...
' WHEN SHE EMO,I EMO WITH HER!' LOL..
what they talked about are sort of funny..i cant help myself to laugh.
Well...they also 38 about other people's relationship besides than sports and clothes.
WELL..THEY JUST LIKE GIRL WHAT!!!hahhahahahha
End of my first week of clinical year.
What can i said???
VERY FUN!!! VERY INTERESTING!!!
I start to fall in love with such busy and full-filling life.
it's just not about you keep studying like a nerd.
You learn to see it as ART.LOL
Met with superb nice Doctors for this whole week.
Good teachers simply inject confidence into my vein for clinical years.
Have chance to see for many different cases of patients.
Of course, more to see and learn!!!
I hope the enthusiasm that i have now will flaring till the end of my career. =)
Somehow I need it.
Let's enjoy medicine together friends. ;)
Gonna spend my weekend with books.
More to read and know.
More to go through precisely.
OOWWHHH..this is not something i will talk about.
It's not just studying but i feel so thirst to know more ;)
SURE..i still will fully enjoy my 6th weeks before off to klang hospital.
But no outing for this weekend ;) I insisted.
Bought a lappie.DELL.
Pretty good features WITH 6 PRICEY FREE GIFTS.
SATISFIED!!!!=D
Have you ever heard of waterfall of rainbow??? =)
Will be there soon i suppose.
Posted by




7 comments:
totally positive thinking !
I like ur 'It's not just studying but i feel so thirst to know more'
ehm..i have lost my passion on study long time ago..wish to be like you..thirsty always xD
HAHA..hope you find it back soon..hahha...=)
hard to find le.><
let it be ba..
rubbish here ..haha
hahahaha....rubbish...=P
LOL.i mean Im rubbish ^^
YAAAHHH..i know..=) i am calling u rubbish..=P
LOL!!
Post a Comment