I am here while waiting for Jumei's dad to back to hometown.
First week in Klang gone and passed like......i- don't- know -how- to- describe- it.
Let's talk about today.
DISASTER.
Screwed gaogao by DR.
He was not interested in the case that i wanna present.
Instead he go bed by bed.
And we do not cover most of the bed as they are admitted today morning.
SIGH. I think you can guess what happen next.
DR: who patient is this?
Me: Me, but i din clerk the patient.
DR: Bile untie masuk wad?
Patient: 2am
DR: You should have come to ward at 6am.
Me:WHAATTTT???? fineeeeeeeeeeee...
Most of my groupmates also screwed GAOGAO by Prof.
Fine. he expected us cover the latest cases even the patient admitted at break dawn.
I better take my pillow and sleep with those cutie babies in ward then.
This week, classes> Stupid SPM>ward> study>tutorial>STS>kena screwed. X5
So FUN.
Due to some political issue of UM and DR in HTAR, some DR even dont bother to teach us.
SIGH.
Even treat badly by a HO today.
SEE...the only things i like about Paeds is those babies..they never screwed me.
Instead, they smile to me..it was like telling me..YAY...EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE FINE.
Then, i regain my semangat.teehee..
Actually, it;s not as bad as that lah.
I am kind of enjoy. Heehee.
It's FUN somehow.
I think i am starting to fall in love with such life.
Even though no much leisure time.
I like it.
Happy holiday everyone.
Home sweet home with bookss.
Posted by




3 comments:
ur patient u wana present is that girl who had valve problem,is it?because we alreedy present tht case,tht's y he doesnt want loh.and yeah,he's quite sarcastic.he asked us bout some drug,but i cant remember the name,then he said i need to treat my memory loss prob =="
Just be cool and i think everything should go fine..
Don't worry cheers..
*SUPPORT*
Cheng nee: YAY...he told us...then he said need to distribute the patients according to admission...never mind...mistakes now is a promise to a better exam performance in the future..jia you ..=)
Seng yee: wuwu...thanks man...
Post a Comment