*Kind of mess up here. Where should i start with? Hmmmm.*
Initially i thought can settle down everything before evening.
And then, there come a phone call. A phone call that i anticipated it loooong enough.
BRIEFING.
Finally, buddy is free and briefed us.
What should i said.
For the past two years, i felt blurred even after briefing.
This time, i get the picture. Very clear. Clear enough. Somehow me myself shocked with this.
I know what i should do, what i am suppose to do.
This is maybe due to i am two days to chit chat with shu ping in her room about third year life and she also brief me secretly. SHHHHHHH.. ;)
Maybe, it is also due to many trips to Klang during second year with wai eng.
At least, i am CLEAR what i should do.
No matter what posting i am started with, i have no fear.
You need to experience every postings and you tend to forget everything you learn before final.
HAHA..
Then, rushed to MID to meet an old pal.
Have promise her to hang out with her since last year.
Went to Kl sentral to get her because she is not familiar with this area.
At the same time, just take the opportunity to grab all the essential things.
Again, i am alone with two full hands to take the taxi to back UM.
People just will keep staring at you when a girl like me with FULL HAND.
YEAH. i only have myself.
Kind of inspired to talk to my friend.
Most of my friends, we dont have high-educated parents.
We dont have chance to learn piano, ballad Or whatever during our childhood.
Instead, we all experience rumah papan.
She is worse than me because her condition never get better.
We are not clever.
Just that i study harder during my pmr and spm to change my own fate.
And she just starting now.
She has an unstable relationship, poor family but she has strong determination to survive.
She go to college to get certificate at the same time work as part time.
She normally sleep at 4 am /3am.
No one can afford her school fee, but she earn everything by herself.
I feel so ASHAMED when i talk to her.
What use to get A's in exam, to get medic but somehow i still dunno many many simple theory of life.
YES, i feel ashamed in front of her.
I am determined to change myself.
She is not clever as many of my friends here, she is poor in english, she dont know what is GUESS, she dont know what is Chatime, she dont even bother to get a pretty dresses,
Somehow, she has many good values for me to learn.
I really....inspired today. VERY.
I dont have many Banana friends OR high-class friend.
But i like to being with them to tell me, i shouldnt go far from what i suppose to be.
I dont want to be polluted by those high-class people about how bombastic their life are.
Remain the modesty and something that nature inside you.
I know these years, i have lost in this city and friends surrounding me.
I hate myself to let them steal something important inside me which today i saw it clear in my friend.
I want regain myself. A true myself.
YES.
Felt so helpless when again i come back room and so many things to settle.
yet, i remember how she actually live so independently by her own.
I become brave and know what i should do.
=) Thanks pal.
The day when i nearly lost, you found me, you show me, the actual track.
I dont blame to whom that i have been thrown alone here to survive by my own.
Instead, i should feel happy.
Thanks for those continuous obstacles since young which made me grown up .
Thanks.I will show more determination start from now.
I am growing up.
Checked list.
Packing. Checked.
Double confirm with uncle. Checked.
Taxi. checked.
Purplish tender hammer. Checked. LOL.
Passport photo. Not checked.=/
Raye ticket.Checked.
briefing. checked.
Books and notes. Checked.
Big bright smile. Checked.
heehee...
Let's go...Klang.
10 TIPS FOR SURVIVING A PHD
9 years ago
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment