Friday.
Plan: Back Home
Tragedy 1
Venue: Station U
My blackish Padini Sandal broke off.=,=
End up. i bought a RM10 lady bird slipper to continue the journey.
Tragedy 2
Venue: KL sentral
Hell long line in front of ktm counter.
Why on earth people go back on the same day with me.FINE.
Tragedy 3
Venue: Ktm to Rawang
FUH! Human being.
Unable to squeeze into the pinky box.
No choice.
People just so Kia Su and keep squeezing in even though it's already left no slit inside.
And, those big gigantic men just keep push in and ignore such a tiny teeny-weeny cute girl like me. As if i occupied no space.
Felt like being molest by man and i have to chin up to gasp for the limited oxygen that accumulated on the top of the box.
That is an embarrassing moment when i just feel like my body was actually rubbing on man's body.Isshhkk.
Tragedy 4
Venue: Terminal Tasek Selatan
A Salesman come across me aand offer me a chance to draw my luck.
He blocked my way, so i have to do it.
I tear off the card and TA-DA..i got the top prize.
According to him, is Super Bonus.
FINE. Without second thought, i hand in him the card, and said, i dont need that prize.
Hell know whether i am really that lucky OR he is actually a cheater.
I already very happy for getting the top prize. That is enough for me. i dont need the free gift.
Tragedy 5
Venue: Inside Bus
Met a Singaporean Chinese girl who come to Malaysia alone for backpack trip.
And she is heading to Pulau Tioman for her diving licence.
I was curious, why on earth she choose Tioman instead of Redang?
And i get the answer.=)
Have a nice chat with her.
Wish her a happy trip before i reach my home.=)
七夕快乐。
希望大家有情人终成眷属。
愿你平安。
Am i really stupid?
I guess so.
SIGH.
Dont know what actually in his mind.
Scare of the decision.
WAAHHH..buddy shyan Ling so leng in the latest album
She inspired me to be as leng as her.
And as smart as her.
'I am not beauty queen, i am just beautiful me'=)
Feel like wanna pay a visit to Ipoh to meet her.
As i have promise her.
Posted by




2 comments:
It's from Cotton On and not Padini...
I kena that stupid 'lucky draw' as well which got d same stupid super bonus... keep blocking my way and wasting my time till I have to ran away from them in order to avoid them... ><'''
SEE..they r cheater...
Post a Comment