FAILED


Was scolded by Prof Thong today during presentation.
He acted like angry bird. Redness over his face.LOL.

Initially, i supposed to present the two cases that i have prepared.
Somehow, my groupmates request me to present on the B-Thalassemia case which is not under my coverage. NOT CHOICE. As B-Thalassemia is favorite exam question. So, i know that this time Prof Thong will show his fangs and aim on me. I just knew it.Plus, I have prepare nothing for Thalassemia.

Result is predictable. Failed. LOL. I even forgot the nine quadrant of abdominal part. TA-DA. That really make him fuss like angry bird.Then he started to bomb me CONTINUOUSLY.Non-stop. I feel my eyes is welling with tears.LOL..

I dont know why. It's like a spell or what. When you are an outsider, your groupmate is presenting, you tend to become CLEVER enough to answer all his question. But, if you are the presenter, you will suddenly become dumb dumb.LOL. The worse part is, when he started to scold you, your mind blocked immediately.You feel nothing in your brain. You cant even remember the simple theory.ADUH.
However, i thought i will be given VERY low mark. STILL, it surprise me, even though still consider as FAILED. Why i said so?? because my groupmate which is present on the same with me, even she is well-prepared, yet she got the same mark as me. I know i can do better if i have prepared too. It's not an excuse somehow, i will show to him...i am not a dumb dumb...LOL..

Comment for me, Your history is pass, work harder on your PE. He seem like satisfied with my history. At the end, prof Thong suddenly switch from angry bird to pigeon. He somehow tell me what should i do and how should i do to become better.LOL...niceeeeee....=)

OH YEAH..the interesting part, He told me, I feel like get rotan and hit you.LOL...i almost burst out to laugh. I had GEK him till that level.

Guess i have put too much attention for my history taking, it's time to sharpen my PE skill. Come on babeh!!!

If scolding can make me a better DR, why should i shame of.. ;) Everyone of us kena GAOGAO by him during presentation..just keep telling ourselves that, he wants us to be the best amomg the best.

OH YEAH..one more interesting part, the questions that prof thong thrown to us is almost the same with the question that the specialist asked to HO during the grand wardround.
I rather to be dumb dumb now. It will be GREAT ashame if i cnt answer such question when i am a HO.

I guess people from other posting will surely culture shock after they come to PAEDS.

Please be well-prepare before you come PAEDS.
They expect more after you have gone through medicine, surgery or other posting.


No matter how..i still like PAEDS the most.wooohooo..=D Jia you together.i believe with best and picky teacher, we will improve faster.

It's okay that people might laugh at you and look down on you. I just want to show to them, it's nothing to do with luck why i am here. I am here because i am good.

It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
Bill Gates


1 comments:

lin said...

nice one.. thumb up.. ^^

Post a Comment

Back to Top