Almost can recognise the route from previous experience and own exploration. teehee.
First case summary. I have no interested to talk about the report but the patient. An Indian,7 months old girl. Active and always hang on smile. Hope she is always in the pink of health after discharge. I am so touched when her mum wish me good luck for my future before her daughter discharge. =) That's is the fuel for me.
Known a teen girl in ward. Very cute. Very sporting.HAHA. '' akak chuyee, bagi FB'' LOL.new generation. Hope she can faster realize that education is something she cant afford to lose or give up. Because she keep telling me, tak best lah gi sekolah. That's why she volunteer to lepak lepak in ward. Kate nak teman adik.Konon.It's easy to catch the real motive of a girl like this. But i guess she is facing family problem also. hope she will be fine.
Meal. everyday i will settle my lunch at Kompleks Rawatan Harian. And my dinner in chinese restaurant.YAY. I like soup!!! and always walk down the street and go to buy sinchew in a grocery shop.heehee.
Was very stress yesterday. However, it simply varnish into air after i feel the warmness of the people i meet today.=) Thanks to them.
Let me say one kind word
That, in sadness, brings a smile
And give me time, that with the lonely
I can talk awhile
Let me touch one single life
let me ease one single pain
Let me lend my shoulder to cry upon
When tears freely fall like rain
-chicken soup-
That, in sadness, brings a smile
And give me time, that with the lonely
I can talk awhile
Let me touch one single life
let me ease one single pain
Let me lend my shoulder to cry upon
When tears freely fall like rain
-chicken soup-
Was talking to a good friend about the professional area we are about to enter in few years time.
This is a high competitive area. You dont fight you lose.
However, compete, compete and compete...end up with stress.(copy from somewhere)
Like how my buddy always tell me, keep your own pace.
I dont scare to lose in term of academic.
I scare i might lose something important value inside me during this competition.
That's not worth.
Must always feel grateful to get the chance to ease pain of other people.
Sincerely reporting from HTAR.
Posted by




2 comments:
bad bad... didnt bring me out... :(
btw, i like ur quote from chicken soup... suits feeling right now... <3
heehee. i go out to settle things lah.
Post a Comment