SHIT!!!
Next time i just wont try to squeeze my time for anybody else, if people dont even appreciate it.
I know this is so ridiculous and insensible to mad at it.
But i am really angry and disappointed.
I am those kind of fellow who wont speak out my emotion but i just put it on my face.
I am happy, then i talk more.
I am angry with you, i just ignore you.
If i am sad, i am just cry in front of you., and i never tell you what happen.
SHIT.
Better spend my time in ward and books.
SHIT.
Most of the time i am just choose to ignore this world.
No need to care about others.
Am i cold???
Is how people treat me then how i reply with the same thing.
FXXX!!!
And please dont always look down at people.
You are in medicine, so am i.
You can go so far until here, so am i.
Please dont think you are the cleverest.
Just so sick of this world.
TMD!!!
Please think for other people as well.
10 TIPS FOR SURVIVING A PHD
9 years ago
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment