Ajak by Jumei to settle our dinner at JUSCO. GOOD. I was bored-to-die in the hostel. Not in the study mode,let's hang out. Had our simple dinner at Kim Gary. As you know, not much choices in JUSCO or you can say..NO CHOICE. Yet it's still our first choice due to short distance from HTAR. It's always a hard times to decide a place to dine. I mean a GOOD place. Played with camera after dinner..GRIMACES!!! Personally, i like third the most.KAKA. Two of them barred me to post any of their grimaces...ceehhh..bajet lar...=P
BEST FWEN 4EVA!!! She really have the DR's look.ME?? ME???...heehee....
And this girl...HMMP. She claimed that she has a round face which nobody can defeat her. FINE. Photo as the evidence. SEE!!! I WON!! My face has no angle at all. Even Jumei said, You dont have such face during MRSM arh??Me: How i know...T,T Second photo..we tried to create angle for our faces.TA-DA.ZZzzzZZZzzz....She even tried to adjust the angle to hide her round face...and i have no way to hide.T,T I dont think round face is something bad...IT'S FU QI!!!=)The France Toast at Kim Gary is nicceee.I had a bowl of noodles and the sambal is superb!!!!
OH YEAH. That was an incident in hostel during Thursday night.As i was enjoying the movie with my lappie. I heard some sort of odd sounds. I am not sure the source of the sounds. Therefore,I pulled myself closer to the screen..Nope..not that sounds. Again..i get myself even closer to the speaker..nope..not the sound effect of the movie. Somehow i realized the sounds came from the back side of me. Turned my head back. And....WTH...an Indian male stood outside and peeping into my room through window.He was spitting his tongue in high speed and making the odd sounds. It was scary..i thought it was a ghost.HAHA. In a quick paces, i ran to the door and rushed to Jumei's room. She wasnt there. And i calmed myself and got back to room. he wasnt there anymore. PHEW. Now the exciting part..get closer to window and shut it down. I took a scissor with me and shut down all the windows. As i posted my status in FB, then only i got to know i am not the ONLY victim. The weirdo was there outside the newspaper room, touching his dick and approached another girl. OH. Am i making him excited? Hey...i am wearing my cute Winnie the Pooh Sleeping suit OK? YER!!!! As the news spreaded, people came my room and show their concern. So kind of them. I am pretty OK. Just freaked out at that moment. Second day, I went to the guard room and threw my complaints. HMMP! I am not done with those light-bone guards if we paid them and they do nothing. Bloody hell...how can we put our safety on such idle and irresponsible fellows...!!!ADUHH!!
*swift to happy mode*
I had a fruitful Saturday Morning!!! Got myself out of bed at 7.30am and went to pasar pagi. LOL. Seldom in my life that i started my day with morning sunshine,especially weekend. WARM but windy morning. Walking in such a slow and peaceful paces awaken all my body cells.Wheee. Went to wet market and dry market. Went to Indian restaurant to have our breakie. Cheap and yummy. Read the newspaper throughout the morning. SIGH. Blessed the Thai's people. Hope the flood subside within days. Grateful with what we have.
Heehee. I ran in the rain during WED..;) So crazily happy. You got to do something crazy to spice up your life OR you got to have few crazy friends to sweep off the dullness in life.
Guess people are enjoying their not-too-long-but- glad-to-have holidays in their home. No way. I am gonna enjoy my weekend too at here. Jogging tomorrow morning.=D I am doing pretty good job to survive at such a boring and dangerous hostel.Just that i got cold.AIKS.
It's sunny afternoon here after days of stormy rain.Good timing for laundry job. I have to go for my lunchie. My poor stomach is rumbling.
P/S: You have nothing to afraid to fall in love with the one that you love..as together we will create everything we wish to have. I am serious. =)
失败的感情招人堕弃,
幸福的感情人人祝福。
只是他们都不明白,感情中总有挫折。
不要那么快堕弃朋友失败的感情,因为美满的幸福来自怀疑和曲折。
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment