First posting passed as if i blinked my eyes. I really had great times in Paeds. So much FUN and so much laughter. She is Poh Qian. One of the patient there. heehee.So much stranger anxiety when we first approached her. Now...look at the photo. I even become her baby sitter when her sister was not around. She is my MUST-VISIT patient everyday ;) Feel so reluctant to let her go home..wuwuw..=( She is such a chubby, lovely girl. Not only her...many of them are so cute, so innocent, so adorable. So sad to leave Paeds.
Winnie and me and POH QIAN. Really had great times with Winnie for this posting. There was a question that Dr asked the class during tutorial. Anyone of you would like to do Paeds in future?? Few of them raised their hands up. I was hesitated. I dont know. I only can confirm i like Paeds after i go through every postings even though i realised i have fall for it since the first day i stepped into the ward. =) You will know how much you like something after you go for others.The comparison make you see through your heart. I like Paeds lecturers too. They inspired me a lot. Thanks to Dr. Yazid, Prof Thong and Dr. Choo. Goodbye Paeds. Always...result is not the most important things. It's how much you really enjoy the process and how much you learn.=) I LEARN A LOT AND I ENJOY SO MUCHIE. I LOVE PAEDS. I LOVE KIDS.YAY. Cant wait this Friday!!!Off for backpack trip.=) Hope so.
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment