0

Forgiveness and let-it-go

''To err is human, to forgive divine''

So shame of myself that i lost my temper and confronted with a guy yesterday. He was way too SELFISH. I cnt bear with that selfishness anymore. All i did just threw him some words in impolite tone. Basically, i dont feel wrong to spoke with him in such way. He did need someone to give him a struck.But of course, i will make sure the unimportant person do not affect my mood. He do not deserve any traces in my life. Of course, it is still essential for me to maintain my professionalism to deal with such people.Actually, i have known early that there will be many 'KIA SU' people in this professionalism and all you need is higher EQ. Too bad...i have shown my low EQ front of them. As the quotes said, maybe i should just forgive that selfishness as i am not perfect human being either.

Talk about the 'KIA SU' phenomena. Yesterday i found out that one of my friend actually having regular check up in psychiatric ward for bipolar mood. Kinda sad to listen to that particular story. Somehow i think it is related to this 'KIA SU' thingy.Maybe not all because of these somehow it is one of the reason. That person is so stress about study and claimed that there are still many factors beside studies. Medical course is a course which you need a strong mental to deal with it. Trust me!Maybe is the academic system that cause the problem OR maybe the students themselves. As i was discussing with roomie about this topics, we were so glad that we see academic result lightly. Yes, we want to learn something and become a good DR, Yes, you can have target..but NO when you overweight the result beyond as an assessment. YES...it did important to get a good result, but dont be so exam orientated. I know it is hard. I found myself hard to get rid of the effect of this system after years of staying with it. I am trying as well. I can see leap changes on myself for recent years.So far so good. I was a 'KIA SU' student before this.As i remembered, when i had my PMR result with flying colours. I cnt wait to go back home to share with my mum the joyous. I brought a big bright smile and told my mum the result. Yet...my mum threw me a question, WHAT IF YOUR RESULT ISNT FULL As..??? I was stunted at that moment and i remembered that question for my whole life. I always so glad that i have a mum that teach me not to push myself to the edge but do the best as you can. However, i tend to forget this simple advice when i am soaking in such competitive population.Sometimes, we just have to let go. I hope my friend is getting better and together we will get rid those predicaments to be a good DR ;)

Back to PJ yesterday and i found that i dont missed that place. I dont know why. I prefer Klang. WEnt to Jaya One. heehee. Yon know...French-fried of Wendy's just way too excellent than McD and KFC.huhu....

读佛书,写到,有些人哪怕摆好的东西放错了原位,他就会觉得很乱,常常觉得周围的东西很乱。其实到底是东西乱,还是那个人本身心烦,心乱呢?我又是那种呢?hmmm

现在有归心似箭的感觉OH.=)


p/s: i hope you do cares as i do cares. Somehow just hope that misunderstand will not happen. SIGH.
All i want is to hold tight and never let go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top