I dont know what will come out at the end.
But i just tried my best...DO IT!!!
Prepared everything!! YES!!
Even though my nervousness give me a strike..and again people LAUGH at me.
But i get the best result ever. =)
Again..thanks to those who look down at me OR laugh at my foolishness.
I dont scare to be laughed.
I believe GREAT person endure more than successful person.
Just keep telling myself...Edison was told he is idiot.
However, he proved to them..THEY WERE WRONG.
Keep moving.
You might be stumble, fumble or even bungle along the journey.
But dont lose the faith on your own.
That's the key point.
OHHH...how much i miss volley ball...>,<
But i just tried my best...DO IT!!!
Prepared everything!! YES!!
Even though my nervousness give me a strike..and again people LAUGH at me.
But i get the best result ever. =)
Again..thanks to those who look down at me OR laugh at my foolishness.
I dont scare to be laughed.
I believe GREAT person endure more than successful person.
Just keep telling myself...Edison was told he is idiot.
However, he proved to them..THEY WERE WRONG.
Keep moving.
You might be stumble, fumble or even bungle along the journey.
But dont lose the faith on your own.
That's the key point.
OHHH...how much i miss volley ball...>,<
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment