0

GOODBYE 2011



DONE with baby growth. The taxi driver was so kind to help us to reach the correct place.=)

Times square and sungei wang for this very last day..=D Done with CNY dressesssssss...LOL.heehee.


Artists...I have no idea who are them. Some are from Taiwan.

Satisfied!!!=D


2011
A transition year.
I moved to Klang and started my clinical year.
I love what I am doing now.
I was dumped by a person I love by heart.He will understand when he meet the one.BIG SIGH.
Going to have a new family member soon.=D
Brothers are entering college.
I feel happier in Klang. 70% emo at UM but 70% happiness plus steadiness at Klang.
Happiest trips= Krabi and Sungai Lembing.
Spent loads of precious time with family this year.
I barely remember what I had done.LOL.

Anyhow,it's always some bad and good things happened.
That's life.
New year is just another tomorrow.
Let's work out for the undone. YEAH.

Enjoy Your count down event peeps.=)

GOODBYE Dearie 2011, I wish for a better 2012.
The two very important H's in LIFE
HAPPY N HEALTHY.
=D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top