It's a very hottie afternoon. The sun blaring reckless on the sky. I feel as myself being evaporated. ;( I usually and easily loss my focus in such weather. No mood for books. SIGH.It was yesterday which we decided to go to Greenbox. You probably know how much i fall with my own voice. But,it was yesterday, for the first time, i slept throughout the sing K session. I am just too tired.Even my friend shouting with microphone, i kept wandering in my dream. I hope i wasn't snoring. Cant really sleep well throughout the week and i dont know why =/* taking photo while waiting for our meal*
Took part in the a game known as 'TALL-TALLER-TALLEST'. The tallest tower get the cash. A-HA. We participated for fun of cause. SEE. It proved that we cant be engineers. =D
The two participants stood happily besides their tower.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had our last wardround with Dr Chua on Friday. He is a real good teacher who never failed to inspire me. At first, i thought i will forever in love with pediatrics, now i lost myself. LOL. Internal medicine is challenging. You need to have broad knowledge to solve the puzzle. On top of that, all you need the most is skillful clinical skill to pick up all the hidden signs. IT IS FUN. I take back my own words which I have said early when I ended my Paeds posting.
Ward round with Dr Chua always made me feel so lack-of-knowledge in my brain. I need more knowledge while he tickling our brain. And all i need is to train myself to think faster and faster. =/It's easy to determine the teaching pattern and the personality of a lecturer. I guess he is definitely not a study nerd while he was a medical student. I like to learn with him. In fact, i always feel grateful to learn medicine in UM. We have the greatest lecturer here. We are so thankful to have Dr Yazid, Dr Choo, and Prof thong who open the door for us during our early clinical year. And now Dr Shireene and Dr Chua. They are great. OH YA, and Prof KL Goh. GOSH. I was like little fans of him when we had wardround with him. One of the most famous country gastroenterogist. Expertise in liver disease. WOO. When i excitedly google his name, his awards are like countless. We are so lucky to learn with him even though the period was short.
Besides than good teacher, good university, i am so glad that i have all-so-clever and enthusiastic groupmates. It's always so sad to listen from roomie the 'sad' story in their group. I have best groupmates ever. Never failed to share and teach each others. I find myself more active to voice out my questions in class compare to theory years. I take it as a good start =) I might be the not-so-clever in my group, but my groupmates really assisted me a lot. Thanks to them. I hope we all can pass our third year with flying colour.
Coming to the end of medicine postings, i still find myself so empty. I feel there are still so much things to learn. It's never the end, it's actually a beginnings, the kick-off point. EOP again next week.heeeheee...as usual...we learn hard and learn as many as we can, on the other hand, we need to learn to see the result lightly ;) Not that i dont care OR i pay no effort, just 平常心。I become less and less emotional after i come to Klang. It's another good start i guess XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
明天去郊游咯!
如果思念会说话,请它告诉你。是不是身边的人都说离开,所以你离开了?这是最近我常问自己的问题。=(
是不是每个牵手的阿公和阿妈是怎么走过来的?遇到问题时,是不是也吵过架,是不是也怀疑过? 可是却谁也没抛弃谁?
现实的问题真的不可能解决吗?我还是会不停问自己。SIGH。难道我就这么不值得你去珍惜,去爱吗?='(((
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment