As usual it started with briefing from lecturer. This time it started with PRANK. heehee.I was quietly sitting in the lecture hall with my not-so-happy face. Sore throat spoil my lovely morning. DO RE MI..........testing my voice. It's all gone. FINE! Then came the culprit of the day, Miss Winnie. She came in with suspicious face. ''What does she planning on??'' I talked to myself. She crapped with me as usual. I saw her...shall i repeat..I SAW HER...threw something into my pocket and then she smile happily. I knew, i knew it. She was trying to do something on me. Slowly put my hand to my pocket. Something furry, something stabbing...took it out. It was a cockroach. A freaking fake plastic cockroach which probably made in China.Took it out and I turned to this SIAO ZHA BO...HELLO, I DONT SCARE COCKROACH.HAHHAHAHHA. She has planned to fail. HAHA. But this failure made her even more excited. She then continue her prank on other victims. Someone has threw away their clipboard. Someone threw away their notebook. Screaming from girls.LOL. Kind of FUN.Heehee. EVIL!!!!!OHHH..and my voice return to me while i was playing.keeekeee.
OH. Then came the poker face lecturer. DR. Ng. Then he started to boom everything. The repeated students, the absentees, how we should appreciate HTAR..bla bla blaaa....And we had our first ward round with one case presented on this very first day. Class ended at 4pm for the first day.HA.......STILL.... I like cockroach part the most.HAPPY POSTING EVERYONE!!!!
HOME OR CHRISTMAS PARRTTEEEYYYY??? =,=lllll
有一个人 一直住在心里 却消失在生活里。
有一个人 一直住在心里 却消失在生活里。
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment