3

Bye Dr Yeap

After two postings, this is the first time I had teatime with our DR. A surgeon. Jumped into his car and had a nice chat with him. He was UM graduate, done with master and now he is doing sub-specialized for UGIB and endoscope.WOW. I never thought that surgeon in real life can be as YENG as surgeon in Grey's anatomy.LOL. Of course...Dr Siva also YENG. Had a nice talks with him. Hmmm....just that he discourage ladies to take surgery...Hmmmmmm....Another inspiring teacher. I am always proud with UM grad seniors. They are so great. I hope can be one of them too. I am falling in love with medicine gradually....................Sometimes i just wonder...some day in the future.....there will be Peadiatricians, Surgeons....Physicians....Neurosurgeon ....among this bunch of people. WE MUST WORK HARD...this field is getting competitive as our country produce 4000 HO per annual.....we need to be top of the cream....we have to.....
Shopping again??? I am struggling among this two....issshhkkk.......

A friend told me,我的梦想很大....!!!!!

Inspiring.......

3 comments:

Junie said...

1st 1... :P

Little Fish :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Fish :) said...

Junie: True true, first one is nice :)
Chu Yee: 有梦想才好,不管有多天马行空,都是属于自己的,只要够坚持,它是属于自己的,别人都抢不走,实现后更开心 :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top