0
Tomorrow is Hari Wilayah and we gain one day off. YEAH. No more rest as it's time for movie!!!!Initially we plan to go for Journey 2, too bad that TGV Klang does not provide a 2D version. Then we chose another hot movie= UNDERWORLD. I am clueless about this movie, I even think that it is a first release movie, too bad, it's 4th episode since the day I know it. They say the movie always turn out to be a good one if you know nothing with no expectation towards it. Hmmm...I guess so because it is SUPERB. The movie stimulating my adrenaline upon it started, no time for drinks,no time for popcorn. My eyes locked on the screen.NO BLINK. GOSH. The movie time seems so SHORT. GOOSSHHH...real nice. Perfect combination of my favorite fangs and marvelous storyline. OH. Fantastic sound and vision effect. =) Always feeling good with great satisfaction after a thumbs-up movie.
Here is the main characters for our activity tonight ;)

Life supposingly to be stress out and busy as exam is approaching.
Yet, we always find it too difficult to ignore the holiday and the CNY mood =)
HAHA XD

P/S: I miss my little brother =')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top