Photo of the year??? HAHAH...just being too playful....
OPPPSSS...nice??? I din buy....Watched 心想事成with Winnie and Junie. Typical Malaysia CNY movie. An important message, health is wealth. Parents are the best. =D I miss PAPA n MAMA so much.
Had superb FUN reunion dinner with fellow coursemates. The performance just simply awesome. They managed to push our mood to the top. This was the best reunion dinner compare to the last 2 years. It was only food and chit-chating for the last two years but we had shuffling group this year.WOW
GONG HEI FATT CHOI from me and coba.
The dancers.
CSS members, except the guy.
OT this few days.Unreasonably scolded by one surgeon. His face was just 1cm from my face and keep scolding non-stop. Such an arrogant jerk he is. Well...heehee..I care nothing when I have my CNY mood ON. =DHAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
THIS IS GONNA BE AN AWESOME DRAGON YEAR.
P/S: NO pain , NO gain.
Posted by




2 comments:
the first pic... really... OMG!!! =.=:::
HAHAHHAHAHAH..=) Hmmm....
Post a Comment