Do I look cute..??? teeheeee.....SS....XD continue with main story..................
It's valentine day and for all the single ladies like us, we decide to have some FUN!!! First station, we went to Greenbox. Did lotsa silly postures and sang all the rockz songs. Definitely crazy weeiii. Such a big joke when Junie found out AEON, JUSCO listed as the top attraction place in Klang. GOSH. We almost went there twice a week and we dont find it attractive PUN =,=
Next, we bought all the ingredients and prepared ourselves with a really BURPING Valentine steamboat. I can see how Prof Jun lose her temper to know that we break HER rule every week by cooking steamboat and more....HAHA.
third, I-city at Shah alam. Basically, it is a small-size FunFair decorated with lotsa of colorful LED lights. A-HA. OH. With the snow house. Of cause it becomes so FAMOUS recently due to the KFC staffs......we had fun there.OH OH...you know what i shouted when i ride on pirate ship..MY CEREBELUM IS NOT FUNCTIONING!!! AHHAHAHHA...because i feel dizziness...huhu...HAHHAHAHAHHA...By the way,It's enough to go that place for once......
End of this lovely day. Love is in the air. You can see many lovely couples there. With bearbear and roses in girls' hand. Love is such a wonderful thing and on this day, I have love from friends. thanks. Anyhow....I miss him. SIGH. be strong.
Exam on Thursday yet we care nothing. APA LAH. =,=
Aerobic dance is awaiting me in such a midnight!!!!!=,=
Move on the floor...come on..shake your body and say byebye to FATS...XD
=,=
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment