Sneak into my blog upon I finished this Korean drama. BRAIN. Quite hard to get a drama about medicine.Maybe the actors find it hard to memorise the medical terms. There is latest hong kong drama , ONCALL 36 hours if I am not mistake.So, that would be my next. Sure, this cant be a throughout medical drama, it has mix with some romantic scene in hospital. If not, the drama will just be so nerdy and so boring. OH. I have done my very first long case in 7U of UMMC. We departed early to avoid traffic jam.HAIZ. Cant help myself but keep dozing off while waiting for my turn to present case.This is because we had discussion till 1.30am a night before exam to revise all the things we have been taught for this 2 months of surgical posting.I got a really complicated case, maybe is because the way the patient delivered the history which made me confused. I wasted 15 minutes to wait for my patient's wife to finish her phone, and another 10 minutes for wardround. My patient, Chinese man, electively admitted for pus drainage. Her wife started by telling all the story about gallstone and pancreatitis. Then, She told about perforated peptic ulcer plus left inguinal hernia.I was really confused because my patient get new diseases (PU, Inguinal hernia)before the old diseases(gallstone,pancreatitis) resolved.A multi-diseases patient. I was panicked because I dont know which one should be my chief complaint. All I told myself was,''CALM DOWN CHU YEE, THINK THINK THINK!'' Manage to suppress the adrenaline and present my case with working diagnosis peritonitis secondary to peptic ulcer. Thanks God I have go through every important cases with Winnie the day before exam, manage to answer all the questions threw by Dr Yeap.We know his style very much, he always wants us to give him answer in full sentence. He showed his unsatisfied face when I fORGOT and answer him with one word. heehee. And , Thanks God, I did PR, as Dr Yeap questioned me about the finding of PR. I must practise more to make everything perfect during exam, there is still rooms for improvement.
Rushed back home right after finished the exam =) How I miss home.
HAD a really sweaty journey to reach home as the air-cond of the bus spoilt in Seremban. UIKS.PANAS BETOL.
I dont even manage to get a rest while reaching home. Yamcha with friends at TUA PEK GONG. I am wearing my formal while yamcha with them. Nice chat with them. Bloated with seaweeds.HAHA.
huuhuuu,,cant wait for our 'Europe' trip XD...Matta Fair, I know you are nearrrrr................
Happy home-ing...I teach my little brother to sing everydays...两只老虎 和 客人来。 Cant help but keep kissing him. =D
Posted by




2 comments:
ncall 36hours is nice.. :P
I just watched 1st episode
Post a Comment