Cheesy pasta+chicken+ scramble egg. Thanks to chef Winnie and Jinn Fang. It tasted good.=)
Currently in medical posting. All I feel is...I AM STUPID ALL THE TIME!!!!!=/
CRP list is out, five places in Johore this time,Muar, Segamat, Kota tinggi, Kluang and Batu Pahat.
I get the only place which I never been before which is.....BATU PAHAT!!!
Errrmm. Not so excited actually. Anyhow, BP is kinda near to Kluang, maybe I can......heehe..=D
Smile, because I need to move on.
Currently in medical posting. All I feel is...I AM STUPID ALL THE TIME!!!!!=/
CRP list is out, five places in Johore this time,Muar, Segamat, Kota tinggi, Kluang and Batu Pahat.
I get the only place which I never been before which is.....BATU PAHAT!!!
Errrmm. Not so excited actually. Anyhow, BP is kinda near to Kluang, maybe I can......heehe..=D
Smile, because I need to move on.
Posted by




1 comments:
Hehe :P I'm going to Kluang. Any nice place or most importantly food that I can go and try? :P
Post a Comment