0

Updates


Time flies and one month medicine posting is coming to its end.
It has been a really hectic but fulfilling month ;)
So many things happened currently, so much to share but so tired to blog.

I guess I learn more CNS cases currently. Study of human brain is so far so challenging and FUN. I HAVE THE BEST EVER CONSULTANT WARD ROUND WITH PROF TINA TODAY, like her so much ;)

Friends cheer up my days in medical school. Seize every precious moment with them. I cant really remember all the crazy things we did for this few weeks. I think my medical life is certainly wonderful. hiak hiak.OH. We did something crazy again yesterday. OPPS.hees.

OH. FESENI. Went to support our teammate for their performances. You reap what you sow. They looked so amazing on stage. I miss those dancing days. The laughter and the sweats XD

You never feel complete without your family. Lit bro is so adorable. He used to stare at me, smile at me, kick me, and pee on me. Bauuu baby simplyy so irresistible =P Miss my brothersssss.HA.=) Visited Ah Ma last weekend. She cant hide her happiness when she finally get to see her new grandson =) Best Ah Ma ever.

Badminton always my fav sport. ( well, dancing is not consider as sport.) Lee Yong Dae looked so charming in his pinkie sport tee. Darn the arrogant China pair. No matter how, Dato remain as our number ONE. It's gonna be a hot game 4 month later, cant wait!!!

很久没聊到感情那一块,更想说我不聊,不碰。最近比较多为友人担心多于自己。
看见他有新伴侣,我知道那是必然的。
心里还是会酸酸的。
当初既然离开能让他更开心,我决定把很多很多都收进心里很深的一个角落。
很多,很多,用力的塞进心里。
前几个星期得知一些他友人对我的负面新闻,
以前的我一定痛哭一场,现在的我,心里会难过,不过我不哭了。
人言可畏,不知者不罪,
只能说他们并不认识我,所以也无需过于介怀。
抛下多于的担心,拾起更多的快乐。
真心祝福他与她幸福。
有时我觉得自己很弱,其实我发现自己其实拥有意想不到的坚强。
=)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top