Here the end of two weeks community residency programme ;)
Nothing much to share actually.
It was fun and happy.Tried all the must-try-food in Johore, especially BP,Yong Peng,Muar and Tangkak. Food that I miss the most definitely THE BEST WAN TAN in BP town. We were so desperate to see the long queue upon we reached the shop because we had our stomach rumbling all the way to reach there. After all, the wan tan was so satisfying. Really too good. As what the local told us, you never reach BP if you never try the wan tan.Kudos to the Wan Tan aunty for her inherited good skill and secret recipe to fulfill our lusting desire. LOL.
Besides, I have the best team and best partner during survey in Kg Parit Lapis Sempadan. Love them so much. I can feel the unity among us. It was especially fun to share the photo-taking skill with Atie. We used to wander around the kampung to snap the scenery and some interesting photos, yet we still able to be the fastest in our team to finish up the survey. hees. I especially love the day when we both had our camera on hands,strolled along the Parit after the short-while drizzling. Definitely a cooling retreat. We dont really get our skin burn, umbrella is certainly useless as the weather was really doing good for us ;) OH. Just that the blood-suckers were always longing for our juicy artery =/
Not forget to mention I have really happy-go-lucky two-weeks-roomates. We had lotsa happy moments together. Never forget Sheang Wen's slow and steady style. She remain in her own tempo no matter how fast the world is spinning.LOL. We had one of the 38-est night when we gossip until 3am.Ngek Ngek. Besides, I find it memorable when I sang with CNN members in car on the way to Pantai Minyak Beku. It's always happening when they have their gang and we have our own. It's hard to blend into them or probably for them to mingle with us. But, hmmmm, like how i always told myself, be water.It might takes time, but it never been too late.
Overall, It was not bad. Just that initially i wish that we can go to other state than johore. Afterall, I almost go Johore every weekend since i was a kid.I wish to explore something fresh new. Who knows, everything can turned out to be so much fun.Just that, roomates and me were so shocked when we received something, we had that night worried,sad and wondered the real side of human being. As if it was our fault for not well -organized the trip perfectly by involving all the people. Aiks. I just dont want to talk about this part. We had a really dunno-what-to-react night.Awkward.
Went back to home right after the closing ceremony.How much I miss home. Lit bro now is near 2 month old and he used to giggle alone, smile responsively and bubbling. Awwww, he looks exactly the same as me when i was a months old infant. OK. I compare US with photo.HAHA. I cant wait the day when i can bring him buy ice-cream and we eat together.but, I feel so sad to see Hau Yee's room keep empty and clean. He went to college and soon AH jian's turn. I miss those days when we all at home to tease other and sing Karaoke together. it's getting hard to have all family members gather around to eat dinner and watch TV show.
OK. he is crying now. I have to get off.keekee. OH. I get tanned trips after trips. Too much fun for my third year?? Owwww..it never enough but the calendar is giving me alarms. It's time to get ready for the most terrifying stressful exam, 3 more months before it comes. Guess, it's time for books and reach a good full stop for my amazing third year medical school.Aza Aza.......=D I am ready to compromise. Am I??? I have to.......Hello studyroom...LOL....*he is even shouting now..BYE peeps....*
P/S: Keeping a love alone is hard. Be strong.sometimes i wish you know, sometimes i hope you no but to continue with your happy life.

Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment