0

Short Escape

Went to Windmill, JUSCO, Bukit Tinggi with Aileen, Winnie and Ee Lin. Short Escape after two stressful study days for EOP.
I had Grilled Fish and they all ordered different cooking methods of chicken chops. I've had enough chicken for this few weeks, so try to avoid chicken when I am given other choices. The food  is consider pricey as all food range between RM 20-Rm50. 


 EOP written paper tomorrow afternoon and short case on Wednesday. Seriously,  I am not sure whether I've covered enough diseases to encounter the questions, I am sure how much I can remember. I think I've tried my best. It should be a long-term efforts. I bet I cant get a good result as I know the knowledge still couldn't stick onto my brain. Just hope for the best, prepare for the worst and anticipating HOME =)

Increase in hip circumferences in few days. GOSH. I am gonna work hard to lose that naughty, creepy FAT.Ish. Realise I am surrounded by batchmates who born in silver spoon. After a crushed Vios and get a brandy new Vios after few months. OH. How I jealous! I might need to work diligently for years to earn an imported car. FUH.

P/S: Chances are only for those who appreciate it. Studies, work and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top