Rushed back home with brothers after Friday classes. We only able to grab 8.30pm tickets. Lepak in TBS and mid-valley while waiting for the departing time. Less than one month before exam yet still chose to back to home for my dad. Well, it isnt a choice anyhow,there will no choice between dad and exam as it's not comparable.Felt really happy to have my brothers by my side. I miss them too much. reaching home upon 12am and I straight away fixed my eyes on TV after bathed.Hey, I miss TV too :D
Second day at home was fulfilling. Awoke by TYY's crying sounds. Had brunch with mama,bros and grandmum. Had a 2kg Pasukong as our main dish. Spent the rest of day watching RUNNING MAN.KAKA. It never failed to make me laugh. Had family dinner in restaurant for Father's day. This is the first time we brought TYY out for dinner at his 6 month old =D I can feel the excitement shine through his 6 month old eyes. Appreciate this blissful moment with family where we sit around table enjoy the dinner together. I went to saloon after dinner. Cant really remember when was the last time i go to saloon.HAIZ. Washed my hair with simple fringe cut. Spent the night with TYY and RUNNING MAN again. Had cave nest as my supper is definitely luxury. Laughter, good food and love are incredibly wanted elements to sustain our life. Always remind myself do not take all these as granted.
Despite my heart is protesting , but I know I must go back.There is dream i need to chase, to accomplish. With the current hazy and sweatily hot weather, it's really a challenge to survive until final. FIGHTING!!!
At last, dad, I know you always love me more than bros, I know it's impossible for me to repay what you have give me, but I promise at least i will do my best to make you proud of me. It's so thrilling to know both my brothers have become top students in their course. It's so inspirating, how can me as their sis does not set as a good model for them, how can me stand in the same place while both my bros are running towards their goal. I am determined to show them i am as good as them =D
It's too hot here. I need to roll in my blanket in air-cond room. BYE.
P/S: What can you do when you realise the feeling is growing instead of varnishing , Keep forcing myself to suppress it, to forget it. I fight hard to get rid of the feeling. I do not know why must I do so, but i know that is what i need to do. Is it a right way even i dont want to...???? Somebody please tell me it is.
10 TIPS FOR SURVIVING A PHD
9 years ago
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment