0

Happiness

Pandan Flavor 6/8/2012
Plantar flavor 7/8/2012
The core of my holidays


Holidays started, 4th day.
How you spend your holidays?
My story maybe less interesting for most of you.
I am going nowhere at least for this week lah.
Staying home, spend my days with baking, music, cooking,Runningman and TYY.hees.
Plan to get a cheap piano and start with a new discovery.HAHA. XD
A pretty peaceful holidays , I said.
OH YA..and novels.
A blissful holidays I shall say.

Just these two days, good and bad news come together.
One of my childhood bestie is getting marry on my birthday month.
WAAAHH.You can imagine how happy am i when he invited me.
We are neighbour since 3 years old and spent our happiest childhood moment together.
Our ugly scribbles still can be found in my mum's old dusty magazines and photo albums.
That time when we just started to learn to write ABC =D
It is so sweet to reminiscence those good past times.
We once try to be couple, but we failed.
We are better as fwen , a real good childhood fwen and forever fwen. He is a good man.
I am going to get my prettiest dress and attend this once in a lifetime event.
For sure, it will be a GREAT gathering for all of our friends. Cant WAIT :D

Just today, heard that one of my hometown junior passed away.
Killed in motor vehicle accident, a 21 years old youth.
May him rest in peace. Amitabha.

Life is too short to be regret and stay in the past.


A song
For those who are down

Today my life begins


Happy Holidays Everyone.
Will updates my blog frequently because I am eventually FREE..!!! HAHA.
=D


我相信每个人的际遇不同,那,都是命,有人生在有钱家庭,享尽人世间繁华,有人平平凡凡就一生。一生那么长,该走的留不住,该来的挡不了。纵然伤心,日子也要过,开心亦如是。其实,很多时候很感慨。总觉得自己历经沧海桑田。老了....=D


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top