I used to listen to Chinese, both classic and pop songs. And then, once upon a time, I reach out for western music for the sake of my poor English. Not all, but I love them. K-POP started when I was addicting to RunningMan. And, i used to think SNSD and wonder girls are the same...aren't they..?? Well, at least one thing i am sure that they all have similar flawless angel faces plus long slender legs that killed most men. Plus, almost all of the K-POP singers debut with dance songs.You don't say, but they are the rulers of the industry now.Spent my time on 2012 Billboard music awards. AH. Some of them really sucks to sing on live while some of them deserve what they have. I dream i can sing as good as Kelly or Adele. Marvelous.
Jumped to K- POP hits chart after that. AH. All I can say, I did enjoy the faking flawless faces very much ;) Still, compare to those colorful hair K-POP male singers, I prefer the mature and manly actors from korean drama. Irresistible.Let's leave those colorful hair singers for those little girls. I dont see anything to crazy about them =,= OH NO, could it be a sign of aging...hmmm.
It's getting nearer to the end of holidays.New grouping, new posting. I hope it will be a honeymoon fourth year. Just six months and I would reach the last battle as a medical student. Damn fast isnt it??? I wonder whether I am really fit in this path. and what would be awaiting me ahead.Whatever it is, I will make sure to set a goal for myself to achieve. Something I hope it mean a whole lot to me and something that make me smile when I glance back while old. Well, I learn sentence from one of the novels and I found it thoughtful. It speaks,a woman without a plan is called a wife. It's from a very independent and arrogant character of the novel. What it sounds to you. For me, I personally think it sounds like, never be a woman that wait for a man to change your life, live the life that you want and make it as what you wish it to be. YES.and grab the man that you think you want to share your life with.
Finish with crapping.
GO or not to go. I hate to make decision especially when my brain on rest mode.
I remember the first date was on August, the broke up was nearly this month, and it's been a year. what should i said, 这些年过得不好也不坏,只是好像少了一个人存在,而我渐渐明白,你还是我不变的关怀。yupe.time heals, i wouldnt said it, but i hope it will.
Song of the night. DARK SIDE.
10 TIPS FOR SURVIVING A PHD
9 years ago
Posted by




0 comments:
Post a Comment