It was an eventful weekend.
SAT
I was forced by penyelia of my college to represent college for a performance. Singing and acting. I rejected because the duration of preparation is limiting as the competition will be held on next Monday. Plus, I am going home this weekend for WGW's wedding. So, I know I cant make it. However, the penyelia was so desperate, she kept calling me and asked me to go and give it a try.Just for Sat, i received almost 20 of her missed calls. I felt sorry for her but i cant do anything. There is certainly people who can sing better than me in this college. I hope she wont penalize me on this matter.I was so confused as i dont know what to do when she sort of begging me to take part.ay At the end, i stand firm and NO.
The other thing is about Oncall. We should be responsible for our own duty. If you are scheduled to oncall on the particular day, please, stay with your partner, even it is weekend. I feel a bit annoyed when there was only me who always stayed for oncall especially weekend. And, all you did just sms-ed me to ask me stand by while you enjoying at home. Come on, please be responsible.
SUN
A day for MRSM buddies. Met with cuiting, jit yee, jumei and Thiyagu at Times Square. Cui Ting is getting thinner and prettier. OH YA, and RICHER. She bought a pair of new shoes just because the one that she wore did not match with her blue blouse. OMG. so rich >_< Had shopping spree with girls and chit-chating. Thiyagu is graduating next year, cui ting next month, the rest on 2014. FUH. Times flies. We went Low Yat and Bukit Bintang. It's glad to update with them after so long, especially Thiyagu. Sometimes friendship just fade away if you did not hold tight. It does not matter how frequent to organize a gathering but keep in touch. I always feel that, it's not easy for us to meet at such a town and boarding school. Really appreciate the friendship.
Rushed to Sunway Face Kara bar for Aileen's birthday. Special treat from us for her. heehee. Had a good time. Then, supper. Wah, i am so tired right now. Tomorrow will start a whole new posting. Semangat, please come. I have been slacked and rotten for the past one month since my forth year began. It's the time to regain the semangat.
Hope for a good day tomorrow. To you as well.
P/S: You know well that it's so important to manage your emotion, but sometimes you might still lose it. Try to keep it on the track most of time, yet it need to release sometimes.
I dont mind if the memories give me a tearful night.
I dont mind if you think i am totally cheap and act funny.
0 comments:
Post a Comment