Before Taiwan

Picture One

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4
Two days before going to Taiwan and my days are so happening. As usual, i screwed my minor posting test. It was mixed feeling when i realised the essay topic was the topic that i presented. However, I skipped the topic during revision  which is one night before the test. Well, you always get caught by what you didnt read up, Prof T's advise for me, yet I've repeated the same mistake again. I blame no one as I am so out of control one day before the test. I went to a date with my roomate.(pic 3) hehe. We went to Midvalley for movie, the fierce wife which the ultimate last episode continue from its drama. Errrmm.Personally, I think it doesnt worth RM14 lar, but we got no choice as the seats were full. We took couple seat. LOL. Aileen said, 我的第一次给了你。HAHA XD Her first couple seat was with me!!! Then, we went for bowling, get discount by using kad siswa. heehee. Then, dubu-dubu restaurant.OH. We went there twice as we met jinn fang, shi tying and ee lin after the movie and we had our dinner there again.(pic one) Just realised my face is getting rounder and rounder. wuuuu....it will continue to lose its angle as i plan to eat all HAO LIAO in Taiwan. *wink*

Picture 2, went to cycling with winnie in campus. Cant remember when was the last time i ride on bicycle. WAH. certainly enjoyed the breeze and the speed.heehee ;)

Had a nice, shy shy plus blushing movie time with friends. heehee. Horror movie again. Well, it's not scary AT ALL plus a little boring. Maybe i was too tired.

OH YA. The author of our medical books, Kumar and Clark came to our campus all the way from London. Grab the chance to go for their talks and get the signature for book. One of the thought of mine, girls from other fields are busying shouting and running for their K-POP singers but here, we are running for authors of our medical text books.What a ironic.

Picture 4, I just had Sing K session with Hau Yee in redbox, The Garden. It was a random thought. It wav a very quality time for me and my bro,only us because we love singing so much.hehee. He always can sings better than me which I really proud of it =)

Going to fly to Taiwan on Monday evening. Really getting excited. Somehow, I am a little bit homesick now =< . I miss mummy, daddy and TYY.. going to attend cuiting's convo tommorow...WAO....time flies ;) Cant wait to see her and others.

Really homesick now =<

1 comments:

kimpossible7490 said...

tell me ur experience when u coming back :h i'm going there nxt year !!

Post a Comment

Back to Top